ZMF BOKEH - Closed Back (Semi-Portable)
Dec 8, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #436 of 2,462
I had set a low daily limit to my credit card, so took some time to change that after payment had failed twice.:sweat_smile: Eventually worked out, so Bokeh incoming.

Dec 8, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #437 of 2,462
I was viewing the page on my iphone and my finger slipped and Apple Pay accidentally ordered the Bokeh 😅

Dec 8, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #438 of 2,462
I got a few times that it is sold out during the order process. I hope it went through now though :D

Website is definitely struggling. I did Apple Pay to avoid all of that, haha
Yeah I'm not sure what the sold out thing was all about I got it on my end when testing it as well.

One note, for some of the first few orders the "tuning kit" didn't get added to the order, although we see you selected it. We will send an invoice to the few people that happened to and sorry about that it's all fixed now.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Dec 8, 2023 at 9:43 AM Post #439 of 2,462
On a separate note I think that the tuning kit is a really cool idea! Would love to see it in more headphones as an added bundle when you purchase a pair of headphones. Lets your personalize your sound even further and gives some "recipes" to help tailor the sound.

Dec 8, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #440 of 2,462
Yeah I'm not sure what the sold out thing was all about I got it on my end when testing it as well.

One note, for some of the first few orders the "tuning kit" didn't get added to the order, although we see you selected it. We will send an invoice to the few people that happened to and sorry about that it's all fixed now.
Ah, I was wondering why the price didn't increase :D
I think the same happened if one selected an extra cable.

Dec 8, 2023 at 9:46 AM Post #441 of 2,462

Yes, I was one of them. Thanks Zach for the clarification. Looking forward to enjoy Bokeh's!

Dec 8, 2023 at 9:48 AM Post #442 of 2,462

Thanks for the heads up. I think I did notice the hybrid pads I added weren't included in the total but we're noted in the summary.

Edit* just got the pad invoice :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023 at 9:49 AM Post #444 of 2,462
There isn't an option to go with none of the optional tuning products. It makes you choose at least one of them. I chose the cheapest option - the optional mesh.

But I see now it wasn't included in my total.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023 at 9:49 AM Post #445 of 2,462

So if it happened, you’ll just email us? I’m not sure if mine was or not, haha

There isn't an option to go with none of the optional tuning products. It makes you choose at least one of them. I chose the cheapest option - the optional mesh.

But I see now it wasn't included in my total.

I don’t think mine was either. I thought it was included? I’m super confused now

Dec 8, 2023 at 10:01 AM Post #447 of 2,462
Well I now see it was included in my total at Affirm. So that's even more confusing? Same with my sales tax - it didn't show on the ZMF total but it does on the Affirm.
I’m just gonna wait to hear from Zach, because yeah, I didn’t get charged tax either. I was sent the invoice now. But now I’m just super confused.

Dec 8, 2023 at 10:03 AM Post #448 of 2,462
I’m just gonna wait to hear from Zach, because yeah, I didn’t get charged tax either. I was sent the invoice now. But now I’m just super confused.
Deleted as may be incorrect info.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2023 at 10:04 AM Post #450 of 2,462
I'm good with it - as long as I don't lose my pace in line...LOL
Well I paid for everything besides the Kit, so I’d better not, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back