ZMF BOKEH - Closed Back (Semi-Portable)
Apr 27, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #2,341 of 2,348
Great work on the Bokeh pictures I’ve seen on this page and past few pages. The clean lighting has been helpful to understand the shape and color accuracy of the Bokeh.

Apr 27, 2024 at 1:55 PM Post #2,342 of 2,348
These definitely have the boogie; Zach has smashed it out of the ballpark with the Bokeh tuning at this price point. I like it a lot more than the Atticus or Eikon. :)
I am yet to experiment with all the tuning options of the two meshes plus all the earpads, but swapping pads is quite frustrating on the Bokeh. I can swap both pads on the Caldera under a minute, but the same technique is hard to apply on the Bokeh. You really need brute force and determination.
I agree. Great headphones. They be even better if there was a carrying case to match the beauty of the headphones.

It not at all difficult to swap the pads. Just follow the directions from Zach. The KEY is keeping your fingertips holding the lip of the pad to the headphone as you attach it to the thingy.

WATCH ZACH.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2024 at 2:14 PM Post #2,344 of 2,348
I agree. Great headphones. They be even better if there was a carrying case to match the beauty of the headphones.

It not at all difficult to swap the pads. Just follow the directions from Zach. The KEY is keeping your fingertips holding the lip of the pad to the headphone as you attach it to the thingy.

WATCH ZACH.
We will see how much better I get with some practice, but it is more difficult than pad swapping on the round ZMF headphones. That said, my first ever Caldera pad swap took 10 minutes and now I am down to 1 min. Yet, it seems the Bokeh is offering me a brand-new learning experience. :)

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:37 PM Post #2,345 of 2,348
We will see how much better I get with some practice, but it is more difficult than pad swapping on the round ZMF headphones. That said, my first ever Caldera pad swap took 10 minutes and now I am down to 1 min. Yet, it seems the Bokeh is offering me a brand-new learning experience. :)
Soon you will get the Bokeh down and after that you'll be able to pad swap your Caldera with your eyes closed :wink:

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:58 PM Post #2,346 of 2,348
Soon you will get the Bokeh down and after that you'll be able to pad swap your Caldera with your eyes closed :wink:
When I reach that level, I might start practicing Bokeh pad swap blindfolded while I am holding the headphones behind my back. The challenges never end. Perhaps we should start a ZMF pad swap competition at CanJams and the winner could take a Bokeh home. :wink:

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:03 AM Post #2,347 of 2,348
Apr 28, 2024 at 9:21 AM Post #2,348 of 2,348

WATCH ZACH.
There is a gorgeous case that will soon be available to buy on ZMF site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back