ZMF Atrium Closed - the latest closed back headphone from ZMF
Apr 28, 2023 at 11:12 AM Post #676 of 3,122
Bought the olive wood! First ZMF headphone. Am super excited! Here's hoping it won't take 5-10 weeks lol.

Wish I could get the decware too but its way outside my range.

Apr 28, 2023 at 11:34 AM Post #680 of 3,122
I’m in the game with an Olive. I’ll say the aged Cherry was tough to pass on.

Apr 28, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #681 of 3,122
I've had the chance to take a listen to the AO last year. I fell in love with them (both sonically and visually ). Since then, I was waiting for the closed version because I need a little more isolation. The time has come and I took the plunge. Now I'm waiting for for my first ZMF, an Atrium Closed LTD in Olivewood. Oh man, now the wait begins!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2023 at 12:32 PM Post #683 of 3,122
Bought the olive wood! First ZMF headphone. Am super excited! Here's hoping it won't take 5-10 weeks lol.

Wish I could get the decware too but its way outside my range.
Congratulations on becoming a first-time ZMF owner! And of a wonderful headphone, too. ❤👍

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #684 of 3,122
Congratulations on becoming a first-time ZMF owner! And of a wonderful headphone, too. ❤👍
Thanks! Am super excited for it! Went to Canjam NYC this year and heard the Atrium opens and fell in love with them. Didn't know at the time that the Atriums closed were there too and did not demo them, but after reading all the reviews I'm convinced it will turn out to be just as amazing!

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #685 of 3,122
I've had the chance to take a listen to the AO last year. I fell in love with them (both sonically and visually ). Since then, I was waiting for the closed version because I need a little more isolation. The time has come and I took the plunge. Now I'm waiting for for my first ZMF, an Atrium Closed LTD in Olivewood. Oh man, now the wait begins!
Congrats on your first ZMF headphones!

I’m sure it will be very much worth the wait when they arrive!

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #686 of 3,122
Cherry wood secondhand Atticus owner reporting for Atrium Closed duty! The aged cherry looks amazing. A buddy and I raced to the checkout page and we'll do some olive wood vs cherry comparisons as soon as we can!

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:52 PM Post #687 of 3,122
Thanks! Am super excited for it! Went to Canjam NYC this year and heard the Atrium opens and fell in love with them. Didn't know at the time that the Atriums closed were there too and did not demo them, but after reading all the reviews I'm convinced it will turn out to be just as amazing!
No doubt! I’ll have a long, hard wait until January when I’ll be able to spring for mine. 🙄

Apr 28, 2023 at 12:52 PM Post #688 of 3,122
🤗🥳 couldn’t hold my trigger finger away, Olive Wood on the way 😉, hopefully the wait will be short and worth it 😀

Apr 28, 2023 at 1:00 PM Post #689 of 3,122
No doubt! I’ll have a long, hard wait until January when I’ll be able to spring for mine. 🙄
After hearing the AO at canjam I told myself I would wait for ZMF November. But then when I heard AC is launching end of April I managed to sell off some old gear I was not using and was able to come up with the funds for it

Waiting is hard.

Apr 28, 2023 at 1:04 PM Post #690 of 3,122
Very tempting to get hands in AO but not sure….currently have a VC (monkeypod) and been content with that along with HD800s on OTL tube amp. I am not a bass head but do like bass to be felt in my music. VC seems to be giving me that but donno what I am missing out on since my other can hd800s is not know for that.

Hmmmm can someone talk me out of it 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back