ZMF Atrium Closed
Nov 26, 2023 at 7:46 PM Post #2,341 of 3,180
I'm on my first three hours with these and it's 7:00am. They arrived last night while I was putting up Christmas lights so I didn't have time.

Woke up this morning like an excited kid on Christmas and haven't stopped listening. I'm on the Caldera Lambskin stock but i've also got the Caldera Suede and Auteur Hybrid's arriving tomorrow from ZMF.

These are a HUGE upgrade from the Eikon that I just sold. I couldn't be happier with them and I'm only three hours in.

IMG_0496.jpg
That Olivewood looks stunning

Nov 26, 2023 at 8:10 PM Post #2,342 of 3,180
Yeah. Your collection is perfect. I’m actually saving for a Blackwood VC myself. That and the Desert Ironwood are my favorite for the VC. I also like Macassar Ebony and Black and White Ebony.

The AC to me is a much more balanced version of the Eikon. I need a bit more time with them though. I’m about 6 hours into the AC so I’ll have a better idea after a week or so.

Loving them so far though.
Did you say Macassar and Black and White Ebony? Quite the coincidence, as the Atrium Closed arrived today. I haven't had time with them yet, but I did get a chance to take a typically terrible picture along with the Caldera...

IMG_2483.jpg

Nov 26, 2023 at 8:17 PM Post #2,343 of 3,180
Did you say Macassar and Black and White Ebony? Quite the coincidence, as the Atrium Closed arrived today. I haven't had time with them yet, but I did get a chance to take a typically terrible picture along with the Caldera...

IMG_2483.jpg
Yeah. Those Macassar Ebony look awesome. Congrats on those. They look great.

Nov 26, 2023 at 8:37 PM Post #2,344 of 3,180
I'm on my first three hours with these and it's 7:00am. They arrived last night while I was putting up Christmas lights so I didn't have time.

Woke up this morning like an excited kid on Christmas and haven't stopped listening. I'm on the Caldera Lambskin stock but i've also got the Caldera Suede and Auteur Hybrid's arriving tomorrow from ZMF.

These are a HUGE upgrade from the Eikon that I just sold. I couldn't be happier with them and I'm only three hours in.

IMG_0496.jpg

That Olive is one of the nicest sets I've seen.. love it

Nov 26, 2023 at 8:38 PM Post #2,345 of 3,180

IMG_2483.jpg
Just touch those cups before listening, it's a religious experience

Nov 26, 2023 at 8:49 PM Post #2,346 of 3,180

You got such wonderful sets, congrats!! ❤️

My two favorite woods of all my headphones. Love these variants (can't resists reposting an older picutre I've posted here or elsewhere a few months ago):

1701049774958.png

Nov 26, 2023 at 8:51 PM Post #2,347 of 3,180

My two favorite woods of all my headphones. Love these variants (can't resists reposting an older picutre I've posted here or elsewhere a few months ago):

1701049774958.png
That AC is still the best one I’ve seen! Such a lovely set!

Nov 26, 2023 at 9:05 PM Post #2,348 of 3,180

1701049774958.png
There was a set of the one on the right for Calderas that I really wish I could have grabbed. Such a gorgeous wood. Left one is gorgeous too of course!

Nov 26, 2023 at 9:15 PM Post #2,350 of 3,180
Nov 26, 2023 at 9:34 PM Post #2,351 of 3,180
There was a set of the one on the right for Calderas that I really wish I could have grabbed. Such a gorgeous wood. Left one is gorgeous too of course!
Was this the one? :heart_eyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 18.32.09.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 18.32.09.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Nov 26, 2023 at 9:36 PM Post #2,352 of 3,180
Was this the one? :heart_eyes:
Yes! It was gorgeous! Wish I could have grabbed it. Prettier than every one of the stabilized/resin Caldera run imo. Admittedly I found the Atrium Open and Closed stabilised/Resin stuff much better than the Calderas offerings.

Nov 26, 2023 at 9:49 PM Post #2,353 of 3,180
Yes! It was gorgeous! Wish I could have grabbed it. Prettier than every one of the stabilized/resin Caldera run imo. Admittedly I found the Atrium Open and Closed stabilised/Resin stuff much better than the Calderas offerings.
Stunning..

Nov 26, 2023 at 10:22 PM Post #2,354 of 3,180
I thought so as well. It’ll be arriving to join my other ME and B&W Ebony AC and AO’s soon. These woods are usually much more stunning in person than in Zach’s pics.

Nov 26, 2023 at 10:35 PM Post #2,355 of 3,180

IMG_2483.jpg
The Macassar Caldera was like the biggest CanJam score ever. Hadn't even had the official release. I remember hoping you'd pass on it so I could snag it. Remains one of the best looking Caldera sets I've seen. And you might have outdone them with that AC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back