Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Apr 9, 2014 at 12:46 AM Post #1,037 of 6,090
Zero Audio has some of the best cables around.  It's soft, smooth and super easy to manage.  Ostry's cable is definitely of a cheaper variety but not all that bad.  It's not as smooth, crinkles more and outer is slightly rubbery.  

Apr 11, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #1,038 of 6,090
Amazes me how nice the Tenores play any type of music. I listen from blues and rock to pop, disco, rap or trance. Anything sounds so good and fun. Love the Tenores, for me it's the perfect match and sound signature!
L3000.gif

Apr 11, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #1,039 of 6,090
  Amazes me how nice the Tenores play any type of music. I listen from blues and rock to pop, disco, rap or trance. Anything sounds so good and fun. Love the Tenores, for me it's the perfect match and sound signature!
L3000.gif

Agree.  Definitely a hidden gem that most haven't tried due to being available only from Japan.

Apr 14, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #1,041 of 6,090
  I have tenores on their way to me. What you think about differences between tenores and dba-02. I especially want to know about clarity and vocals. Which you find better in this part? thanks.

Congrats!  I've never heard the DBA-02 so I'm looking forward to your impressions.   You may need to try other tips; stock tips didn't sound the best for me.  They sound great with the Meelectronics double-flange.

Apr 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #1,043 of 6,090
I was wondering if anyone would be able to compare the Tenore to the
GR07 BE or the FAD Heaven II, thanks in advance.

Heaven II can't keep up with Bassos, so I guess it won't really compete with Tenores either.

Apr 16, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #1,044 of 6,090
Just got what I thought were Tenores, but apparently I accidentally ordered the Bassos... Blargh! Sound is good but a bit warm for me. I'll be selling these on the fs forums if anyone's interested. Here we go with another epic wait for the Tenores.

Apr 16, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #1,046 of 6,090
I am going to buy those Tenores. Can someone advise me, are there Japanese online shop with international shipping? On ebay and amazon.com I found ZH-DX200 for $65 shipped, but at amazon.jp it's worth only ¥3,554 ($35 without shipping) but I can't find any seller who can ship it overseas...

Apr 16, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #1,047 of 6,090
I am going to buy those Tenores. Can someone advise me, are there Japanese online shop with international shipping? On ebay and amazon.com I found ZH-DX200 for $65 shipped, but at amazon.jp it's worth only ¥3,554 ($35 without shipping) but I can't find any seller who can ship it overseas...

http://whiterabbitexpress.com/

Send them the link of tenores from amazon. After they review your order, you will be asked to pay amazon price + their services' fee. They will buy it for you. After they receive your item, you will be asked to pay for shipping. After you pay for shipping the item will be forwarded to your address. It did cost only $55 total for my tenores.

Apr 16, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #1,048 of 6,090
http://whiterabbitexpress.com/

Send them the link of tenores from amazon. After they review your order, you will be asked to pay amazon price + their services' fee. They will buy it for you. After they receive your item, you will be asked to pay for shipping. After you pay for shipping the item will be forwarded to your address. It did cost only $55 total for my tenores.

For me it will be around $60 (I live in Russia). But thank you for participation anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back