Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Jan 5, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #5,611 of 6,090
Cool thanks.

Yeah my OnePlus Icons should be arriving today.

I'm gonna hold off on hunting the puros down for now. One of my mates received the Icons and he said they sound and look amazing! Then again he's not much of an audiophile.

cool.gif
Let me Know Lifted. I'm going nuts waiting Mine have made it through China Processing and have been shipped.  I'm really hoping these are good, coolest looking 'phones EVER.

blink.gif
blink.gif
TWIN

Jan 5, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #5,612 of 6,090
  Well, $35 is "a lot" of money for me, I can't spend that amount of money in a pair of headphones just because. 
confused_face.gif

What a bummer, man. At least the thieves will have a decent set of earphones now
angry_face.gif
Have you checked out KZ's stuff? Was just reading B9's big comparison of them and apparently some are quite high quality for <$12. If you don't mind earbuds the $5 VE Monks are supposed to be really excellent and getting restocked on the 7th as well http://www.head-fi.org/t/783669/venture-electronics-ve-monk-a-5-earbud-that-seriously-deserves-a-place-here

oh nevermind lol, saw you'd already ordered new tenores
beerchug.gif

Jan 5, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #5,613 of 6,090
Hey Lifted, Twin shared this link in the Puro thread, wonder if you can get them through here? 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bette-Hybrid-10mm-Dynamic-Balanced-Armature-BA-Dual-Driver-HiFi-In-Ear-Monitor-IEMS-Headphone-Earphone/32424298027.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.3.w5DVMn&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_3,searchweb201644_5_10001_10002_10005_10006_10003_10004_62,searchweb201560_2,searchweb1451318400_6148&af=85386&dp=6378_1452028178_719cdda6c0607637f7eb111fb9aac55e

Jan 5, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #5,614 of 6,090
Yeah, I was frustrated that day. I don't think the thieve knew what he was robbing, these IEM's are not famous, only if you are into this audio world.

Yeah, I love them so much I ordered them again 2 days after, once I knew they would never appear. Meanwhile I've been using s pair of local $5 earbuds, good for the price, but nothing to do with the comfort of these Tenore's and its sound quality. It's amazing how comfortable they are.

Jan 5, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #5,615 of 6,090
Oh yeah. Forgot. Amazon UK seller wants almost $300 USD

Wow really? That's an astronomical price lol

:cool: Let me Know Lifted. I'm going nuts waiting Mine have made it through China Processing and have been shipped.  I'm really hoping these are good, coolest looking 'phones EVER.

:blink: :blink: TWIN

Aww mate you even ordered yours before I did. I guess you probably should have waited for them to be back in stock on OnePlus site. In any case I'm sure you'll get then soon enough.

Thanks dood I'll take a look later tonight.

Jan 5, 2016 at 7:38 PM Post #5,616 of 6,090
Hello!

I made an account to get your guys opinion, im buying cheap iem's, and i found that carbo tenores should be right up my alley, now im figuring out where to buy them.

Its either amazon uk, ebay uk, or some japanese forwarder, i live in Europe. What do you guys think is the safest and most failproof? Thanks!

Jan 5, 2016 at 8:37 PM Post #5,617 of 6,090
Hello!

I made an account to get your guys opinion, im buying cheap iem's, and i found that carbo tenores should be right up my alley, now im figuring out where to buy them.

Its either amazon uk, ebay uk, or some japanese forwarder, i live in Europe. What do you guys think is the safest and most failproof? Thanks!

I'd say eBay is the best place to get them.

Although you can also go the Amazon.jp + Tenso route.

Jan 6, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #5,619 of 6,090
Jan 6, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #5,620 of 6,090
  Hello!

Had my 2 pairs delivered by 2 different Ebay japanese certified sellers, free shipping, no custom fees, no problems

Jan 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #5,621 of 6,090
So finally unboxed and plugged in my OnePlus Icons.

First impressions here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586909/the-discovery-thread-new-ath-cks1100-first-look-by-jant71-pg-2066/31440_30#post_12227987

They got some amazing synergy with Trance music!

Jan 7, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #5,622 of 6,090
I bought DX200 as replacement for my broken GR07. I use it with my Xperia Z1 phone.
It is my first treble-oriented cans. Most of my cans are bass-oriented or as neutral as ATH M50. I found DX200 is a fun earphone for listening the music. I observed a new dimension of music that i have listened so far. It likes listening to a totally different song. As i mostly listening to rock music, It makes me pay more attention to the timbre of drums and cymbals. The speed ability makes me can distinguish clearly each of fast cymbal hits. Even i'm not a drummer myself, but i can imagine how it was played on the drum.
Today i use it on my iPod Touch 2G + FiiO E11. The equalizer of the amp boosts the bass sound, while the treble is still dominating.
I thought that it will be terrible downgrade from my more expensive GR07. In fact, i like its sound than GR07. The downside is the build quality is poor, as what you expect for <$20 cans. The cable is very thin and looks very prone to broke.

Jan 7, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #5,623 of 6,090
I bought DX200 as replacement for my broken GR07. I use it with my Xperia Z1 phone.
It is my first treble-oriented cans. Most of my cans are bass-oriented or as neutral as ATH M50. I found DX200 is a fun earphone for listening the music. I observed a new dimension of music that i have listened so far. It likes listening to a totally different song. As i mostly listening to rock music, It makes me pay more attention to the timbre of drums and cymbals. The speed ability makes me can distinguish clearly each of fast cymbal hits. Even i'm not a drummer myself, but i can imagine how it was played on the drum.
Today i use it on my iPod Touch 2G + FiiO E11. The equalizer of the amp boosts the bass sound, while the treble is still dominating.
I thought that it will be terrible downgrade from my more expensive GR07. In fact, i like its sound than GR07. The downside is the build quality is poor, as what you expect for >$20 cans. The cable is very thin and looks very prone to broke.

Dont doubt the cable, I've had my Tenores for 2 years and the came is totally fine.

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #5,624 of 6,090
Got a second pair on there way, I've missed them. I still regard the treble and mid timbre as the best I've heard, hopefully my memory serves me well....

Jan 7, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #5,625 of 6,090
I thought that it will be terrible downgrade from my more expensive GR07. In fact, i like its sound than GR07. The downside is the build quality is poor, as what you expect for <$20 cans. The cable is very thin and looks very prone to broke.

I like Tenore more than GR07 MK2 as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back