Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Jul 22, 2014 at 12:26 PM Post #3,796 of 6,090
Hey for those who might be interested or wants to try these I'm selling my Zero Audio Doppio dual balanced armature. Brand new. Don't have to use a forwarding service ect. PM me if interested.

Headfi won't let me post on the for sale forum. Don't know why? Anyways...

So let me get this straight, you previously sold a Tenore with channel imbalance to someone and now you want us to buy a Doppio from you? 

Jul 22, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #3,798 of 6,090

I-it's not like I didn't like 'em, I just want to sell them (?)

I don't take issues with that. You might sell something you like cause you need the money, or you might have bought something and then realized that it's a good product but doesn't suit your preferences.

What i find ironic is proposing a transaction that is fundamentally based on trust, like buying something from a forum, when you yourself have admitted you are untrustworthy.  

Jul 22, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #3,800 of 6,090
I don't take issues with that. You might sell something you like cause you need the money, or you might have bought something and then realized that it's a good product but doesn't suit your preferences.

What i find ironic is proposing a transaction that is fundamentally based on trust, like buying something from a forum, when you yourself have admitted you are untrustworthy.  

There are no issues with the Doppio. They are essentially brand new. You are 100% correct. I need the money. Ran into some issues that require my monetary attention. As for those Tenore, the person who purchased them likes them, and hasn't reported any issues with them. If they did, to let me know, and is take care of it. Don't make accusations and insinuate things about me, when you don't know me at all. That's downright rude, and even worst, slanderous. I back anything I sell 100%, and the Doppio have zero issues, and are practically brand new out of box. Thank you for your time.

Jul 22, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #3,801 of 6,090
There are no issues with the Doppio. They are essentially brand new. You are 100% correct. I need the money. Ran into some issues that require my monetary attention. As for those Tenore, the person who purchased them likes them, and hasn't reported any issues with them. If they did, to let me know, and is take care of it. Don't make accusations and insinuate things about me, when you don't know me at all. That's downright rude, and even worst, slanderous. I back anything I sell 100%, and the Doppio have zero issues, and are practically brand new out of box. Thank you for your time.

Did the Tenores that you sold exhibit the TTS syndrome? If so, did you tell the buyer?

Jul 22, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #3,802 of 6,090
  Hi!

Looking to buy these- I'm trying to dig into this thread but I just can't. There's so much!

I see a ton of posts on 'different' pairs from different places. Are the Amazon ones safe? I'd like to order them from there if possible. I'd use Tenso too, I'm assuming! Also I'd prefer the not bassy pairs if possible. 

Thanks!

Hi,

It seems people who ordered from Amazon JP didn't receive bassy pair actually, but I wouldn't say it safe. I agree, Tenso is cheaper as forwarding service, but Whiterabbit has a buying service for people who don't feel comfortable with forwarding process.

You can use some thick felt (3mm). You can use paper punch to get them accurate for both sides.
You can also try Twaron angel hair.

Some felt pads for furnitures for example.

Jul 22, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #3,804 of 6,090

Thanks!

Forgive me for this, but how do I work White Rabbit? I see Amazon with them at 3509 Yen but WR's is 4980 Yen.

The key is to get it from Amazon Japan.  The way you get it (Tenso, White rabbit express, buy smart japan) is up to you.

Jul 22, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #3,805 of 6,090
On this forum, you've expressed frustration with your set(s) of Tenore and TTS. Then you mention that you've sold them to someone else. I feel that the lack of trust and accusations of shady dealings, justified, since you've been asked on more than one occasion whether you've informed the buyer of the TTS issues. You've avoided answering it thus far and you're being asked again by wayne and kahaluu. Clarify the issue and thus clear your name? Just saying.

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #3,806 of 6,090
Hi,

It seems people who ordered from Amazon JP didn't receive bassy pair actually, but I wouldn't say it safe. I agree, Tenso is cheaper as forwarding service, but Whiterabbit has a buying service for people who don't feel comfortable with forwarding process.

Some felt pads for furnitures for example.

I got mine from white rabbit and they are excellent. No issues whatsoever , and beautifully reference like my old pair.

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #3,807 of 6,090

I don't insinuate or make accusations, i am merely repeating what you've said in this thread. You knowingly sold a pair that had channel imbalance issues, your words, not mine. Where is the slander in that?

I don't know you personally, in fact i don't know you at all. You might be a great person for all i know, but that's besides the point. I merely pointed out that i have no grounds for trusting you in such a transaction based on what information you yourself gave about a prior sale. I didn't say anything about the condition of the Doppios or your after sales support. I am sorry if you think that is rude, slanderous etc, but try and look at the situation from a neutral point of view. This is a public forum so we only know what you tell us about you. If you think that the information you gave us paints you in a bad image because it's incomplete, you can simply provide us with the rest of the facts instead of accusing me of slander. 

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #3,809 of 6,090
I can't think of a better place tbh.

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #3,810 of 6,090
On this forum, you've expressed frustration with your set(s) of Tenore and TTS. Then you mention that you've sold them to someone else. I feel that the lack of trust and accusations of shady dealings, justified, since you've been asked on more than one occasion whether you've informed the buyer of the TTS issues. You've avoided answering it thus far and you're being asked again by wayne and kahaluu. Clarify the issue and thus clear your name? Just saying.

I don't have to clear my name. This is a audio site for enthusiasts. This isn't some court of law, governed by some know it alls. First of all, the TTS thing is so vague and confusing, that the last 10-15 pages were spent trying to open up, diagnose, and sleuth out issues with Tenore, and essentially coming up empty for any real answers, and this after someone was kind enough to open up a pair and report the findings with pictures. As for who I sold the old pair to, they were well aware of the issues going on with Tenore, and in fact got a bassy pair, and wanted a reference pair. I have a 100% money back guarantee, and the buyer hasn't reported a single issue with TTS, which nobody can make definitive heads or tails of, and has only told me my pair was definitely less bassy than his, and more reference. The issues I had were intermittent, baffling, and very well would have been from source, sweat, or tip selection? Nobody seems to know, and anything I experienced, has not been experienced by the buyer. Those Tenore sold were immaculate of condition, with like new accessories, and aside from my experience of intermittent volume loss ect, the drivers were in perfect working order. Not like I sold them with a shorted driver. The seller was aware of the issues with Tenore, and has been happy with the purchase, and that makes me happy too.

Now...whoever wants to order Tenore, white rabbit seems the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back