Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
May 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #1,576 of 6,090

I wore them over ear on the first listen. I wear every earphone over ear now, even if they aren't designed that way. ha. It keeps the cable out of the way, reduces cable noise and is more comfortable for me. I even wear my etymotic over ear sometimes. Figure that out! :wink: And i have the "old" style cable with no mods. :p

^
Welp you be the judge.....

900x900px-LL-cfb5d7c9_zero.jpeg
... wanna continue to look like a clown wearing this setup???

OR.....
use some tiny rubber band ring thingys and you can look BOSS like so....
tongue.gif

May 18, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #1,577 of 6,090

I wore them over ear on the first listen. I wear every earphone over ear now, even if they aren't designed that way. ha. It keeps the cable out of the way, reduces cable noise and is more comfortable for me. I even wear my etymotic over ear sometimes. Figure that out! :wink: And i have the "old" style cable with no mods. :p

^
Welp you be the judge.....

900x900px-LL-cfb5d7c9_zero.jpeg
... wanna continue to look like a clown wearing this setup???

OR.....
use some tiny rubber band ring thingys and you can look BOSS like so....
tongue.gif

I'll never be as hot as her. I'm sorry. I was just trying out the pfe ear guides. They work well, but I found taking them off and on to be a pain. Otherwise, great. I just over ear them stock like my last post now.

And who you callin' a clown!!! You've got a cardboard box for a head!!! hahaha :wink:

May 18, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #1,578 of 6,090

I'll never be as hot as her. I'm sorry. I was just trying out the pfe ear guides. They work well, but I found taking them off and on to be a pain. Otherwise, great. I just over ear them stock like my last post now.

And who you callin' a clown!!! You've got a cardboard box for a head!!! hahaha :wink:

^
Touche touche.....
redface.gif

And well played!!!
900x900px-LL-fa93ab60_void0-34.gif

May 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #1,580 of 6,090
Thanks Luisdent! Ordering them from Amazon.com as the seller you suggested is not shipping to my country :\ Hopefully the are what I've been looking for all these months. I was just looking at PFE sound with some more bass. I hope the X5 is not too bright and I'll get a decent amount of bass..and fortunately I'm not a basshead! I still remember when i was a little child and used to switch off loudness on my dad's hifi and taming down the bass while listening to Pat Metheny Group :D

May 18, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #1,581 of 6,090
How many megapixels is that potato?

^
Oh Oh Oh!!! i know i know....
900x900px-LL-75d07047_IMG_0604.jpeg
... 2 stuffed potatoes. hoho

Too EZ.
cool.gif

C'mon son at least i don't have stuff animals around. :wink:
And don't give me no lame excuses "that's my girls, ain't it she prutty???" : P

May 18, 2014 at 10:34 PM Post #1,586 of 6,090
How many megapixels is that potato?

^
Oh Oh Oh!!! i know i know....
900x900px-LL-75d07047_IMG_0604.jpeg

... 2 stuffed potatoes. hoho

Too EZ. :cool:

C'mon son at least i don't have stuff animals around. :wink:
And don't give me no lame excuses "that's my girls, ain't it she prutty???" : P

You kidding me? Of course that's my stuffed dolphin. His name is Dolphy.

May 18, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #1,588 of 6,090
  Ordered my Tenores from eBay with expedited shipping. Will let you all know how they compared to the Bassos.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats Mackem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back