Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem
Jun 17, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #782 of 854
  Yeah, I'm sorry I can't help you there. The Duozas are the only Zero Audio IEMs I've ever heard. They were a wonderful introduction, though; I can say that much.

Sure no problem : ) 
Was just posting my thoughts... I have a friend coming back from Japan after three months. If Duozas are cheaper there then I'm getting those for sure. 

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #783 of 854
Jun 29, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #784 of 854
Jun 29, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #785 of 854

Price reduced and bumped.  If I don't sell these by tomorrow night, I'm putting them on ebay.  Carry on.

Only if I could be in US *sigh*

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:36 PM Post #786 of 854
  Only if I could be in US *sigh*

Yeah, I've had some international inquiries.  Problem is tracking.  With the USPS, shipping is much cheaper with no tracking (risky).  But, to get something tracked, express mail has to be used which adds significant $$$.  I got an express quote recently for Canada which turned out to be $38.

Jun 29, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #787 of 854

Yeah, I've had some international inquiries.  Problem is tracking.  With the USPS, shipping is much cheaper with no tracking (risky).  But, to get something tracked, express mail has to be used which adds significant $$$.  I got an express quote recently for Canada which turned out to be $38.

Earlier this month I used USPS to mail my DX90 to Russia to have its hardware modded. Even without any expedition whatsoever, just international shipping plus a tracking number cost me $108. I paid $110 for the mod itself, excluding return shipping.

International shipping rates are atrocious.

Jun 29, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #788 of 854
Agreed... I had planned to send my Havi B3 for replacement because I was suspicious of channel imbalance. And from India to Hongkong the courier person quoted me price of about $30. Didn't return it and later fortunately the imbalance issue went away (needed burn in). 

Oct 18, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #789 of 854
Is there any iem , that has more sub bass quanity than duoza, with more weight on lowest frequency, while retaining similar sound signature with little smoother treble, without sibilant or harsh highs.

Nov 29, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #790 of 854
Nice thread. Hype over, but at least the opinion on this product didn't fluctuate like elsewhere. Now the prices are good for Basso or Tenure but still high for Duoza or Doppio. So better wait til everyone forgets these models existed :wink:

Dec 7, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #791 of 854
Is there any iem , that has more sub bass quanity than duoza, with more weight on lowest frequency, while retaining similar sound signature with little smoother treble, without sibilant or harsh highs.

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

JVC HA FX850 is the only way..

Jan 26, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #792 of 854
Just received duoza few days ago, so as for now is my favorite iem, also have ATH IM-02, IM-70, NAD VISO-HP20, MDR-1ADAC

1 setup

Duoza>Mojo>Macbook>Audirvana
DSD only (randomly from like Cocteau Twins, Hidden Orchestra to Jimmy Hendrix, Ozzy)
fruity, wide open soundstage, almost without embellishing , very bright, fell like it is louder on bass

2 setup

Duoza>Onkyo DP-X1>original mp app

depending on the digital filter, the soundstage of is also wide open, soft, velours, bit stringy, without excessive pressure

If describe briefly

Duoza+Mojo= powerfully, bright and juicy

Duoza+DP-X1= clear, inspiring, in more detail

Jan 26, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #793 of 854
  Just received duoza few days ago, so as for now is my favorite iem, also have ATH IM-02, IM-70, NAD VISO-HP20, MDR-1ADAC

1 setup

Duoza>Mojo>Macbook>Audirvana
DSD only (randomly from like Cocteau Twins, Hidden Orchestra to Jimmy Hendrix, Ozzy)
fruity, wide open soundstage, almost without embellishing , very bright, fell like it is louder on bass

2 setup

Duoza>Onkyo DP-X1>original mp app

depending on the digital filter, the soundstage of is also wide open, soft, velours, bit stringy, without excessive pressure

If describe briefly

Duoza+Mojo= powerfully, bright and juicy

Duoza+DP-X1= clear, inspiring, in more detail

@Jack Vang see what I'm missing out on? 

LOL Just kiddin bro, I got my dope Zeus now >:-]] 

Jan 27, 2016 at 4:37 AM Post #794 of 854

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

What TDanz said is right on the money. JVC HA FX850 or FX1100.

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #795 of 854
http://kakaku.com/item/K0000728421/?lid=ksearch_kakakuitem_image

Duoza is got lower price now in japan, 9425 yen so about 79$ with free shipping in japan

For those, who searching how to buy it directly

I ordered thru this mail forwarding agent: http://zenmarket.jp/ru/?affid=F868CDAA
they takes just 300 yen (2.7$) per item
fast ems shipping just few days

at ebay now 101.6$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back