#Z^@#
Nov 18, 2009 at 4:40 AM Post #18 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No no no, you have it all wrong, go ape**** on their asses!

Well okay, go ape**** on their asses, but just remember to record the whole thing so we can watch
wink.gif

Nov 18, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #19 of 32
Wait till they are asleep and put their hand in warm water.

Nov 18, 2009 at 5:18 AM Post #21 of 32
Wow, I feel popular. If i moved the desk it would block the door. Woopass is in the mail and it will be arriving shortly. Trust me the mundane thing doesn't work. They just want my attention. I'll just keep thinking of it as a compliment until i freak out.

Appa, yip yip

Nov 18, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #22 of 32
Next time someone does it, thrust a knife into their liver with the might of a norse god. No one will do it ever again.

Nov 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM Post #24 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Next time someone does it, thrust a knife into their liver with the might of a norse god. No one will do it ever again.

Correct.

Nov 18, 2009 at 2:03 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielCox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Next time they do it jump up and make a quick punch to the bollocks.

LMAO!! Yes this OR get one of those small hollow plastic wiffle ball bats. Keep the bat near your listening area. When the next sneak attack happens just go ballistic and jerk off the phones and begin wailing the living sh** out of the culprits with the bat. This will most likely stop the harrassment.
darthsmile.gif
Please post back with your results...whatever you decide.

Nov 18, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #26 of 32
Buy some open headphones...or use the open headphones you have instead of the closed...they'll never sneak up on you again...

...or switch for a short amount of time and catch them in the act. Then begin with the beatings.

-Nylan

Nov 18, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #29 of 32
Switch to open-back headphones, or tell them straight up that it really annoys you.
Either one should make a difference...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back