Your Most Highly Anticipated Album Ever
Apr 30, 2005 at 6:11 PM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ e
A few weeks ago it was definitely Queens of the Stone Age's Lullabies to Paralyze. Went to the store to get it as soon as I could the day it came out; it was the first album they released while I was actually a fan, so I couldn't wait to see what new stuff they came up with. Sure there will be many more highly anticipated albums to come, though...

There's still hope for a Kyuss reunion!

smily_headphones1.gif

It's hard to believe that QOTSA have 4 albums out already.. Time sure flies.

Did you catch the SLO BURN ep? I still spin that quite often, for only 4 songs it rocks reel good. John sounds as good on that one as he did on SKY VALLEY.

-jar

Apr 30, 2005 at 6:36 PM Post #47 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Masonjar
There's still hope for a Kyuss reunion!

Sure hope so
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masonjar
Did you catch the SLO BURN ep? I still spin that quite often, for only 4 songs it rocks reel good. John sounds as good on that one as he did on SKY VALLEY.

-jar

Actually, no. I've got to check that one out
wink.gif

May 1, 2005 at 10:25 PM Post #48 of 50
Every Beatle album, most rewarding, Sgt. Pepper and The White Album and the rest of 'em.

Zeppelin IV

Jeff Beck "Orange" "Goin' Down"

"The Yes Album" after hearing them in concert when they were completely unknown to me.

May 2, 2005 at 3:07 AM Post #49 of 50
For me it was U2's Pop. Not that it is necessarily their best work, just that it was the one I was the most excited about owning and kept calling to find out if it had been released early (this one shop had a habit of doing this without warning).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back