Your life in your own regard
Sep 25, 2005 at 10:54 AM Post #4 of 47
Mud. Sloshy mess of decomposed foliage? Maybe it doesn't make sense. The thing that people walk on and complain that it's made them dirty. Or maybe I had a bad day
biggrin.gif

Sep 25, 2005 at 2:44 PM Post #7 of 47
I was hoping I was the Anti-Christ but I doubt he’d live the monotonous life I seem to have created so I’m bumming.

That or I’m Bill Gates having a nightmare, I hope this dream ends soon.

Mitch

Sep 25, 2005 at 3:30 PM Post #8 of 47
If you are a person who remembers your dreams, as I do, you know that in the dream world you go thru all kinds of situations, places, and activities. A lot of it is strange, with things changing in wierd and unpredicable ways. Only once in a while do you know that you're dreaming. Most of the time, you accept without question the strange things going on, the wierd look of everything, etc. You're living in another world, under other rules. At some point the light comes on, you wake up, say to yourself, "Oh, it was just a dream..." and get on with your waking life.

BUT...what if your waking life was ALSO another world, under other rules??? What if [when we die] we wake up (so to speak) and say about our former lives, "Oh, it was just a dream..."??

So here I am, waiting to wake up.

Laz

Sep 25, 2005 at 3:46 PM Post #9 of 47
My purpose in life is to go on Head-Fi and read this thread.

Sep 25, 2005 at 5:02 PM Post #11 of 47
Bulls**tting my way through the present, and wondering how long I can go before I'm forced to grow up. To put it simply:

Just chillin'

Sep 25, 2005 at 5:05 PM Post #12 of 47
I'm just another brick in the wall....

Sep 25, 2005 at 5:06 PM Post #13 of 47
Wait a second.....I GET IT. This is a trick question isn't it? PSH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ME.

Sep 25, 2005 at 5:11 PM Post #14 of 47
Useless? Yeah, thats it...

Sep 25, 2005 at 5:17 PM Post #15 of 47
Strive for better and for more in all areas until I am satisfied or too tired to go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back