Your Favorite Nine Inch Nails Song
Sep 7, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #46 of 76
The becoming

...ever since I saw an anime video for the song. I love the strong guitar/drum syncopation right before the acoustic ending. There is also an acoustic version that you can probably find on you tube that is pretty cool.

Sep 7, 2007 at 4:47 AM Post #47 of 76
Hmm... this is tough, I think my list would be something like this:

Closer
Into the Void
March of the Pigs
I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally
and even though it's a pretty straightforward piece, "Only" gets me every time I hear it.

Sep 7, 2007 at 9:12 AM Post #48 of 76
My list has changed already, though I still listen to "All The Love In The World" regularly enough I'd say it has to be my favourite over-all.

Sep 7, 2007 at 11:07 AM Post #49 of 76
Track number 74 from the album 'Broken' always tears at my heart strings...

2 seconds of purity - just so deep and thought provoking...

On a more serious note, I think 'The Greater Good' is a much underrated track - especially played a little louder than it possibly should be on a high quality system... Visceral and reminiscent of something organic - reminds me of our current state of being... unfortunately...

Sep 7, 2007 at 11:34 AM Post #50 of 76
The Great Destroyer
Hurt
A Warm Place
Me, I'm Not

I would consider myself as a new generation NIN-fan. Some people say that Year Zero was a bit disappointment, but i think it's a great album.

Apr 8, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #51 of 76
Definitely "Ruiner" for me.

Not sure why, although I pretty much love everything TR has ever done (even With Teeth and Year Zero, yes), this one is special to me.

Apr 8, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #52 of 76
Hard for me to say anymore. I think the closest I could get would be The Becoming, just because I think it's an excellent track to play to someone who's not listened to NIN ever before.

I've really been getting into The Way Out Is Through recently, and some of the softer songs like many on Still. Of course, I've been listening to several of the Ghosts I-IV tracks as well considering it's still fairly new.

Apr 9, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #56 of 76
Hurt, The Line Begins to Blur, and Head Like A Hole.

Apr 12, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #58 of 76
In no particular order:

Happiness in Slavery (Should be played at 11)
The Great Below (Off the live DVD, finally got me into the Fragile)
Sin (Heard this for the first time at the ballet in my younger days)
Ringfinger (An underrated song)
Right Where It Belongs (Almost like a movie soundtrack in some ways, conjures up images)
Head Like a Hole (how I found NIN)

Apr 13, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #60 of 76
Ringfinger is a great track, probably my favourite from PHM at the moment.

And Brewmaster, what was Sin doing at a ballet? I can imagine it being danced to, but in a modern style only
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back