Your Favorite Nine Inch Nails Song
Aug 28, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #2 of 76
"Leaving Hope" is definitely my favorite.

"And All That Could Have Been" is close behind. Yeah, I like Still a lot.

"Just Like You Imagined" is right up there as well.

Aug 28, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #4 of 76
I never got into "Still" as much as some others. Then again, I thought "The Fragile" should of been cut to one disc. Yeah, I'm nuts. So I'll go by per original, widespread release:

"Sin"
"Last"
"Reptile" - numero uno
"Somewhat Damaged"
"The Line Begins to Blur"
"The Great Destroyer"

with "Burn" for the soundtrack stuff.

Aug 28, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #7 of 76
To pick just 5 is almost impossible. I could easily count off 20 and not break a sweat.
smily_headphones1.gif

Eraser (always number one)
Reptile
Even Deeper
The Mark Has Been Made
In This Twilight

It took me almost 10 minutes to narrow it down to that.
blink.gif

Aug 28, 2007 at 5:49 AM Post #8 of 76
definitely the still songs. the fragile, and all that could have been, something I can never have, the day the world went away, leaving hope.

Aug 28, 2007 at 5:54 AM Post #9 of 76
Right Where It Belongs....my favorite song of NIN EVER...

Aug 28, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #10 of 76
Pretty much any song on the Left disc (or Disc 1 one of the vinyl since it's even more condensed) of The Fragile could be considered a favorite. I'm also a big fan of Still.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right Where It Belongs....my favorite song of NIN EVER...

Have you seen this on their latest live DVD/HD-release? Really looks and sounds great on it. They used that song in the months leading up to its release, and damn did it get a lot of people pumped up for it.

Aug 28, 2007 at 6:30 AM Post #12 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you seen this on their latest live DVD/HD-release? Really looks and sounds great on it. They used that song in the months leading up to its release, and damn did it get a lot of people pumped up for it.

Naw...haven't seen it...hmm...maybe it's time to check it out. It's really one of the only songs I like by them. I can't listen to too much NIN...I end up getting neurotic and depressed, lol.

Aug 28, 2007 at 2:25 PM Post #14 of 76
Closer
Dead Souls
Hurt (Quiet)
The Wretched

Aug 28, 2007 at 2:41 PM Post #15 of 76
I still think "Down In It" was one of the most brilliant songs that Reznor ever did. We were spinning this off 12" at my college radio station in Cleveland before PRETTY HATE MACHINE came out (and they were playing it in the clubs). It was just one of those songs that made you crazy at how good and original it was. I know he got a lot of flack for stealing from Ministry and early Depeche Mode, etc.. but I will give credit to Reznor for this one.. truely ground-breaking. You just loved hearing it.. esp in the dance clubs.

-jar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back