Your Favorite Band of All Time
Jan 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #122 of 172
Cut Copy: These guys are an australian elctronica band and I discovered them on Last.fm and I heard a track by them called Hearts On Fire from their second album In Ghost Colours and that became my favourite song of all time, Every track song thats by this band is amazing they are extremely talented and there is only 3 of them in the band, I think their album is my favourite album ever, Every track is musical genius inspired by electro from the eighties (OMD,Kraftwerk etc)
I hope one day to see them live and im gonna meet the band hopefully

Jan 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #124 of 172
Cut Copy: These guys are an australian elctronica band and I discovered them on Last.fm and I heard a track by them called Hearts On Fire from their second album In Ghost Colours and that became my favourite song of all time, Every track song thats by this band is amazing they are extremely talented and there is only 3 of them in the band, I think their album is my favourite album ever, Every track is musical genius inspired by electro from the eighties (OMD,Kraftwerk etc)
I hope one day to see them live and im gonna meet the band hopefully

I realized the name is Cut Copy. LOL

Jan 8, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #128 of 172
Turboneger (Turbonegro), the group is from Norway and they are into rock/metal. All albums are speciall and you can slowly see them change the style over the years. Did grow up with a 15 year older sister who lived in the capital Oslo, so for an early birthday when I was 10 I got the album Apocolypse Dudes that was new that year. I loved it and got over the years every album from them, and was at my first concert when 13(underaged by 5 my friends envyed me. could get in since my sister did know them personly and got me in). And then a party with them as 15. Lots of background and problems on the history about them, lots of drugs and alchohol. Reason aswell that got Hank Von Helvette to disband from the group. I did walk around with my walkman and Koss Porta Pro and 80% of the tracks was from Turboneger always, or a thome on my loudspeakers.

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #130 of 172
Quote:

Hell yeah

Quote:
Turboneger (Turbonegro), the group is from Norway and they are into rock/metal. All albums are speciall and you can slowly see them change the style over the years. Did grow up with a 15 year older sister who lived in the capital Oslo, so for an early birthday when I was 10 I got the album Apocolypse Dudes that was new that year. I loved it and got over the years every album from them, and was at my first concert when 13(underaged by 5 my friends envyed me. could get in since my sister did know them personly and got me in). And then a party with them as 15. Lots of background and problems on the history about them, lots of drugs and alchohol. Reason aswell that got Hank Von Helvette to disband from the group. I did walk around with my walkman and Koss Porta Pro and 80% of the tracks was from Turboneger always, or a thome on my loudspeakers.

Very cool, hell yeah I love those guys. I only first heard of them a few years ago. Very unique band, catchy badass stuff.

Feb 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #133 of 172
I couldnt chose Only one if you paid me too lol.
So I have a small list.

These are the bands I Love.
Obviously I enjoy other genres etc but could be here all day :/

Metallica
Pink Floyd
Cradle Of Filth
Flyleaf
Anubis
Rammstein 

& Guitarists - 

Slash ( GnR/Velvet Revolver etc )
David Gilmour ( Pink Floyd )
Brian May ( Queen )
Mark Knopfler ( Dire Straights )
Lindsey Buckingham ( Fleetwood Mac )

Feb 7, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #134 of 172
1. Trivium
2. Avenged Sevenfold
3. Slipknot

Used to like BFMV too, till they became crappy mainstream bullsh**

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #135 of 172
1.) Outkast
2.) The Weeknd
3.) The Roots
4.) Chevelle
5.) Pharcyde

Not really similar genre's, but hey, it keeps all my music interesting 
biggrin.gif
 I feel like I could divide my music into 2 subsets with top 5 for each (music since the 80's and music before the 80's) but really these 5 come to my mind first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back