your cheeseburger eating record
Aug 3, 2004 at 9:17 PM Post #16 of 78
I can't argue about taste, they are engineered (not made...) to taste good. I just worry about the adverse health effects of overeating in general, especially unhealthy and highly processed foods such as cheeseburgers and such.

As to why Evil Kinvel did anything he did I cannot say, but, I think that it is preposterous to equate eating something so blatantly unhealthy to jumping a 125 foot chasm for a shot at fame and fortune.

Aug 3, 2004 at 9:22 PM Post #17 of 78
Make mine a Burger King bacon double cheeseburger and a side of onion rings.
basshead.gif

One of those every 6 months or so is enough for me.

Aug 3, 2004 at 9:30 PM Post #20 of 78
i want to drive to NYC right now for some yummy white castel.

dammit, im gonna hve to settle for the forzen ones (which still aint that bad)

will someone please bring a white castle to the north east

Aug 3, 2004 at 9:32 PM Post #21 of 78
white calstle burgers are about half as big as a mcy ds cheese burger and paper thin, and when properly steamed go down like air.

god bless that steamed on a bed of onions taste...

Aug 3, 2004 at 9:35 PM Post #22 of 78
I don't like cheese.
rolleyes.gif

The best I can do is a Double-Double (minus the cheese) and a regular burger from In-N-Out. Then I am ready to puke.

Aug 3, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #23 of 78
When are they going to open up some White Castle franchises up here in Canada?
They made the Harold & Kumar White Castle movie here [Toronto] ... got us all hot and bothered over those mouthwatering?? slyders ... now give us a franchise!!!

I'd gladly give you back Krispy Kreme franchise in exchange for White Castle.

Aug 3, 2004 at 10:13 PM Post #25 of 78
i can't eat cheeseburgers anymore.
frown.gif

they play havoc with my insides. so i've been a bit put off

Aug 3, 2004 at 10:28 PM Post #29 of 78
I can do 7-8 White Castle, or a couple of loaded Wendy's singles, but I MUST have fries (chips for you Brits) with my burgers to make it a complete experience. In my younger and stupider days, I could do a couple Big Macs and 1 or 2 singles.

Aug 3, 2004 at 10:32 PM Post #30 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by chan130
When are they going to open up some White Castle franchises up here in Canada?

From what i have read, White Castle has never franchised. Every store it has opened has been company owned.

Because of all this, their growth has been slow (but steady), and they usually stick to concentrated markets where they feel they can make good profits (note they have not spread to markets like California where there is plenty of competition).

So unless they drop their own policy and begin franchising, i doubt we will see White Castle in Canada anytime soon
frown.gif

WHITE CASTLE QUESTION: Does a white castle slyder or cheese slyder come with any condiments like mustard or ketchup? i haven't seen any with them...is it frowned upon?
580smile.gif

McD's cheeseburgers are definitely a bad temptation of mine....especially those double cheeseburgers. Plus, in Canada we have those Everyday Deals, where everyday you can get a different burger for $1.69CDN. Thursdays is 2 cheeseburgers (i usually get 4 or 6), and saturdays is double cheeseburgers (i get 2).

As for most i have eaten at one time (and i do it for hunger not just to see how many i can eat
biggrin.gif
), i have eaten 8 McD's at one sitting, and 4 double cheese at another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back