your cheeseburger eating record
Aug 18, 2004 at 6:38 PM Post #76 of 78
Myabe we should do it by weight?
I think the most McDonalds I've had was two double-quarter-pounder with cheese and some fries

When I go down to Florida there is a place called Cheeburger Cheeburger and if you eat their 20oz they take your picture and put it on a wall. I'm a repeat offender
evil_smiley.gif

Picture:
burger.JPG

edit: Yes and those are about 6 strips of bacon on it
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2004 at 6:39 PM Post #77 of 78
My Micky D' cheeseburger record is 4. But now I stick to a vegan diet, with the exception that I do eat eggs and fish. No dairy products since I'm lactose intolerant. I haven't eaten a cheeseburger in over 6 years. I do miss 'em. I miss real cheese pizza more though!

Aug 19, 2004 at 1:25 AM Post #78 of 78
I just had my first white castle burger, or burgers, actually. 10 of em (the #3 special I think). Man those things are too small!! Good, though.

White Castle is a weird place itself...seems too cold and sterile. Not a place where I would like to just sit down and relax.

BTW, McDonald's double cheeseburgers still own white castle, no matter how many onions they throw on that bed.
smily_headphones1.gif

edit: Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary80
Myabe we should do it by weight?
I think the most McDonalds I've had was two double-quarter-pounder with cheese and some fries

When I go down to Florida there is a place called Cheeburger Cheeburger and if you eat their 20oz they take your picture and put it on a wall. I'm a repeat offender
evil_smiley.gif

Picture:
burger.JPG

That's nothing. They'd have 365 pictures of me on the wall by the time I was done going there for a year.

Of course, I'd gain about 400 pounds.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back