you people are insane
Mar 15, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #46 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Milian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who would actually spend hundreds of dollars on just a pair of headphones? I mean, you can buy food, clothes, a bed, a dog, or a party.
blink.gif

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Mar 15, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #48 of 183
hundreds of dollars on a bed!? I'd never sleep again!

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM Post #51 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by pedalhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
0/10

If you're gonna troll a forum, at least be a bit more creative about it.

X2. But I do hope that he's only being naive and will become more open-minded
frown.gif

EDIT: then again, he/she has started two threads and has yet to respond to any of the comments made

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:12 PM Post #52 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Milian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who would actually spend hundreds of dollars on just a pair of headphones? I mean, you can buy food, clothes, a bed, a dog, or a party.
blink.gif

Because I believe owning a headphone is more worth than spending the same hundreds of dollars on cigarette and beer in 2-3 months.

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #53 of 183
oh man, this thread is brilliant...

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverrain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When not wasting money on headphones, I just burn money in a trashcan -- I love the smell of burning money in the morning!
And 20's smell better than 1's -- a light, but full-bodied fragrance.
Once in a while throw in a 100 for some tanginess.

So, TROLLS still can go to a forum and get lots of action....
rolleyes.gif

Jeez.

you need to get some € or £ notes - far superior to your average american dollar
Euros are matured in oak barrels for a fine oak scent, with a hint of blackcurrant
with pound notes you get the visual pleasure of watching the queens face melt in the flames

of course the real connoisseurs only burn scottish pounds - all the notes are soaked in fine single malt for at least 10 years after being printed using a fully analogue printing press. digitally printed notes all suffer from artifacts in the smoke, with analogue printing you get a smooth dynamic smoke

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:25 PM Post #55 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you need to get some € or £ notes - far superior to your average american dollar
Euros are matured in oak barrels for a fine oak scent, with a hint of blackcurrant
with pound notes you get the visual pleasure of watching the queens face melt in the flames

of course the real connoisseurs only burn scottish pounds - all the notes are soaked in fine single malt for at least 10 years after being printed using a fully analogue printing press. digitally printed notes all suffer from artifacts in the smoke, with analogue printing you get a smooth dynamic smoke

Excellent post! lol
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:27 PM Post #56 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I say, such a brilliant painting you have conjured with your metaphorical paint brush! I must get my hands on such a luxury of fine aromas. Tell me, does such a delicacy allow for importation?

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:35 PM Post #58 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by NoValidTitle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
QFT. This thread made it to 3 pages and the OP hasn't even posted again haha.

That's a little thing we like to call trolling
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:46 PM Post #59 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed. Some of our headphones cost OVER NINE THOUSAND.

Oh god, I lol'ed. Glad to see more of my kind here
very_evil_smiley.gif
You're not anonymous here though.

Mar 15, 2007 at 1:47 PM Post #60 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfing Sharks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Seriously. All the dude wanted was his thousand dollar headphones back. It really held the tune together.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back