You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #6,152 of 6,356

You know you're an audiophile when you're more in interested in which headphones those are than the man in lingerie who happens to be wearing them.

Or, you value your eyes. I'm going with number two.

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #6,154 of 6,356
Quote:

You know you're an audiophile when you're more in interested in which headphones those are than the man in lingerie who happens to be wearing them.

Or, you value your eyes. I'm going with number two.

ACK!!! I had almost gotten that image out of my head and you had to refresh it....Is funny though.

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #6,156 of 6,356
Quote:
ACK!!! I had almost gotten that image out of my head and you had to refresh it....Is funny though.

I'm probably going to be having nightmares about it tonight. Today is the first time I've ever seen it, so the horror is still fresh.

Get used to it, though. If TMAC ultimately decides on InnerFidelity February, there'll be more than one remix of that image as people's avatars.

YKYAA when you'd dress up in lingerie, get photographed, and allow yourself to be plastered all over the Internet just to get a free pair of headphones. (I suppose if you're a girl the decision might carry fewer consequences).

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #6,157 of 6,356
Quote:

I'm probably going to be having nightmares about it tonight. Today is the first time I've ever seen it, so the horror is still fresh.

Get used to it, though. If TMAC ultimately decides on InnerFidelity February, there'll be more than one remix of that image as people's avatars.

YKYAA when you'd dress up in lingerie, get photographed, and allow yourself to be plastered all over the Internet just to get a free pair of headphones. (I suppose if you're a girl the decision might carry fewer consequences).

I'd say it is almost guaranteed, especially after Tyll himself gave us his blessing.
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #6,159 of 6,356
LMAO wish I had friends like that. They see my E11 in my pocket, and they say, "Bro, What is that?" A headphone amp... "What is a headphone amp?" Nothing. Forget it.

Time and time again I invite some friends over and we have a mini meet with most of my gear xD they sometimes borrow some of my stuff afterwards :p

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #6,164 of 6,356
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you and a group of tight-knit friends can speak seemingly random sets of letters and numbers yet understand that each is talkin about the headphones they've tried in the past week.

I have only 1 close friend who is an audiophile too. My other friends thinks I'm ridiculous spending cash on my gears. They will never understand why.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #6,165 of 6,356
Quote:

I have only 1 close friend who is an audiophile too. My other friends thinks I'm ridiculous spending cash on my gears. They can never understand why.

It's like a professional violinist spending... how much would you guys consider ridiculous? Some people spend millions for the best like how we spend thousands for the best :p
My friend, at least it's better than beats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back