You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #2,566 of 6,356
When you know you or one of your coworkers is about to get an email, text, or phone call in the next few seconds because you here interference through your amp. Sometimes this is the only way I know i got a message during a listening session

May 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #2,569 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when you spend you're money on audio more than you spend you're money on food
deadhorse.gif

May 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #2,570 of 6,356
Been there, done that. It's way too easy and enjoyable to spend money on audio gear. But the good news is most gear lasts a while, especially if you take care of it. So in my opinion, money well spent.
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you spend you're money on audio more than you spend you're money on food
deadhorse.gif

Instant Noodles is delicious by the way....

May 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #2,572 of 6,356
Quote:
Been there, done that. It's way too easy and enjoyable to spend money on audio gear. But the good news is most gear lasts a while, especially if you take care of it. So in my opinion, money well spent.
Instant Noodles is delicious by the way....

Seriously, I'm eating noodles/bread for lunch & dinner daily as I've already overspent on headphones this month (and last month, for that matter). I guess all of us are quite well acquainted with the fine tastes afforded by instant noodles. 
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #2,573 of 6,356
Quote:

Seriously, I'm eating noodles/bread for lunch & dinner daily as I've already overspent on headphones this month (and last month, for that matter). I guess all of us are quite well acquainted with the fine tastes afforded by instant noodles. 
biggrin.gif

I feel you man. I used to live in Singapore too, and I didn't even have 3 meals a day to fund my headphones career.

May 29, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #2,574 of 6,356
Quote:
I feel you man. I used to live in Singapore too, and I didn't even have 3 meals a day to fund my headphones career.

Yeah.. things are sooo expensive in Singapore. Something has got to give, right? I guess it's food then, for us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back