You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #2,328 of 6,356
Hah, all part of being in a forum. Different perspectives without self restraint in a public forum. All to be expected.

However, this isn't the first time Tilpo started something lol! The last time was here about Vinyl vs Digital. Nonetheless, I really enjoy his posts. Its well constructed, insightful, and very technical.

Mar 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #2,329 of 6,356
Guys, why want the thread locked? Just un-sub. I wanna un-sub, but then I'd have one less thread to look to read when I'm bored. This stuff isn't even funny to me, yet I'm attracted here somehow O_o]

You know you're an audiophile when you are subconsciously attracted to a Head-Fi thread...

Mar 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #2,330 of 6,356

Quote:
I'm not baiting you, just had some fun on what I consider a dumb thread.  I agree with logwed-lock it up and be done with it. 

Hehe, I was being a little humorous. My thought was 'so are we trying to get the thread locked now? Okie dokie then.' *cracks knuckles*

If one really wanted to do that, better start a big subjective vs objective flame war and mentioning and linking to a certain banned member. 
wink.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #2,331 of 6,356
Hehe, I was being a little humorous. My thought was 'so are we trying to get the thread locked now? Okie dokie then.' *cracks knuckles*

If one really wanted to do that, better start a big subjective vs objective flame war and mentioning and linking to a certain banned member. :wink: :evil:

AFAIK you're allowed to mention NwAvGuy, unless links are thrown, you just got to do it in a subtle manner so the Gestapo won't be trying to liquidate you for attempting to demolish their sponsorship empire :wink:

Mar 26, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #2,332 of 6,356
AFAIK you're allowed to mention NwAvGuy, unless links are thrown, you just got to do it in a subtle manner so the Gestapo won't be trying to liquidate you for attempting to demolish their sponsorship empire :wink:

I guess spening effort not to mention him has kinda become a meme around here.

Mar 26, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #2,334 of 6,356
When you spend $1000 on headphones thinking it's normal...but debate on a purchase of a subway foot long sub for $7 even on the verge of starving to death.

Mar 27, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #2,335 of 6,356
When you ask the hearing impaired guy at your school where he got his custom molds done.( and feel bad for him because high end headphones probably wouldn't make a difference to him)

Mar 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #2,337 of 6,356
You know your an audiophile when you write 1-2 audio review products a day, just for fun.
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #2,339 of 6,356

Quote:
that's one thing they don't do...
I've yet to find many people who have many product reviews (threads aside)

Well, when you have a site, it helps to write reviews on a daily basis. 
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back