You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #843 of 6,356

Quote:
3 pairs of the same headphones?! O__o...And where do you guys find those anime pics with headphones OwO...is it the headphone art book thingy? :p

Theres plenty of them on this thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/545189/headphone-girls-interesting

it starts to get awkward at page 90 ish

Most these images are indeed from the Japanese art book called Headphone Girls. 

Aug 21, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #846 of 6,356
you know you're an audiophile when you're so into the music while writting a 2500 word essay and all you write down is the lyrics to a song or WOMP WOMP WUBBBA DOOooOOoooO DOOO DOOO DOO DO WOMP WOMP WOOOOMP-P-P-P-P-P DOOOSHHHHH in my case (Dubstep xD)

Aug 21, 2011 at 2:05 AM Post #847 of 6,356

Quote:
you know you're an audiophile when you're so into the music while writting a 2500 word essay and all you write down is the lyrics to a song or WOMP WOMP WUBBBA DOOooOOoooO DOOO DOOO DOO DO WOMP WOMP WOOOOMP-P-P-P-P-P DOOOSHHHHH in my case (Dubstep xD)

I actually did that and my teacher wrote as a comment "I see that you were listening to dubstep when u were doing ur research paper. Don't worry I do it all the time with my ATH-M50s" and i was just like .__.

Aug 21, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #849 of 6,356

Quote:
I actually did that and my teacher wrote as a comment "I see that you were listening to dubstep when u were doing ur research paper. Don't worry I do it all the time with my ATH-M50s" and i was just like .__.

Question 1: Correct
Question 2: Correct
Question 3: Wrong
Question 4: Wob
Question 5: Waawaa

Aug 21, 2011 at 2:09 AM Post #850 of 6,356
Right.

Quote:
Hey, when it's between shoujo and headphones, it's no contest
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Theres plenty of them on this thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/545189/headphone-girls-interesting

it starts to get awkward at page 90 ish

Most these images are indeed from the Japanese art book called Headphone Girls. 

Now as for where I get my images, that's not something worth divulging. Though oddly, I'm noticing a trend of headphones+anime girl+ gun.

Aug 21, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #852 of 6,356

Originally Posted by crinacle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Or when you own three pairs of the same model of Grado.

After I get an X3, some GR07s i want to buy another set (or 2) of Pioneer SE-L40s so i can mod some
biggrin.gif

on topic: thinking you should start selling someof the gear you dont use as much but would rather sell a leg

Aug 21, 2011 at 7:50 AM Post #854 of 6,356
well danbooru does have NSFW stuff too lulz

And you know you're an audiophile when u want to collect all the anime pics with real headphones besides beats, skull candys and bose XD

Aug 21, 2011 at 8:44 AM Post #855 of 6,356
When owning the same headphone once is not enough, indecision sets in, and you find yourself buying it once more
for another audition just to make sure it isn't for you again...and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back