You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Sep 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #811 of 6,112
You know you're an audiophile when you feel like shaming the HMV employee standing next to you when he's explaining to a customer that the IE8 and the IE800 are triple driver earphones.

Sep 21, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #813 of 6,112
What is BBM??

Sep 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #815 of 6,112
You know you're an audiophile when you feel like shaming the HMV employee standing next to you when he's explaining to a customer that the IE8 and the IE800 are triple driver earphones.

Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! So did you correct the employee? XD

Sep 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #816 of 6,112
Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! So did you correct the employee? XD

Sadly no, was too busy deciding between getting the SE535 and the ASG-1's. But there's always a next time 
biggrin.gif
 Maybe HMV should hire more acknowledge people hehe

Sep 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #819 of 6,112
Maybe, but most people will just think I'm being boring xD

I actually wish I am now working in an audio store as a salesman! I can learn much faster that way and YESH! Testing good gears :D

I think I saw some Klipsch X7i today @.@ but I am pretty sure I saw the in-ear Apple earbuds... BA IEM by Apple... XD

Sep 22, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #820 of 6,112
  Do you want me to create an iOS 7 thread for you guys?

I can't do it, I don't want to associate myself with an iSlave product :3

Then why bother offering? 
tongue.gif

The only good thing about it. NO need to double-press the home button to access media controls. You know you're an audiophile when you hate something and the only thing you like is the music interface.

Yep, that's my favourite feature of iOS 7 too. The slowness of the keyboard is ridiculous though.

BBM has been released for iOS and Android if any of you guys are interested.. 

Not available in Canada yet 
frown.gif

Sadly no, was too busy deciding between getting the SE535 and the ASG-1's. But there's always a next time 
biggrin.gif
 Maybe HMV should hire more acknowledge people hehe

I'm shocked that HMV stocks such high end earphones, wherever you are!

Sep 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM Post #823 of 6,112
YKYAA when you classify your English teacher as sibilant :D ssssserisously though, she ssssspeaks like thissss.

Sep 23, 2013 at 9:39 AM Post #824 of 6,112
YKYAA when you classify your English teacher as sibilant :D ssssserisously though, she ssssspeaks like thissss.

I'm telling your teacher about this :p

Nah... I have a friend with super deep voice.. Comparable with Mike Posner's...

You know you're an audiophile when most of your stuff in computer are musics! With only 2-3 movies but all in excellent audio quality :D

Billson :)

Sep 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #825 of 6,112
You know you're an audiophile when you skip lunch, saving money in the process to buy a portable amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back