You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Jun 1, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #5,416 of 6,112

Back on top, baby!

YKYAAW you manage to find someone who owns an extremely rare headphone that originally retailed for nearly $1,200 and get to buy it from him for $350.
cool.gif

Jun 1, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #5,417 of 6,112

Back on top, baby!

YKYAAW you manage to find someone who owns an extremely rare headphone that originally retailed for nearly $1,200 and get to buy it from him for $350.
cool.gif

So.. You are quite an old user around here, right?

I wonder why, if you post so much, your main count is low? Had you got it reset due to posting in non interest threads?

Jun 1, 2015 at 11:00 AM Post #5,419 of 6,112

Look at the picture more closely. That is just the 30 day post count. The all-time top posters have tens of thousands of posts.

YKYAAW you have more posts in a month than I do in a year and a half

Jun 1, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #5,421 of 6,112
Originally Posted by TRapz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YKYAAW you have more posts in a month than I do in a year and a half

YKYAAW you have more posts in a month than I do in four years and 5 months!

Originally Posted by Music Alchemist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YKYAAW you create this thread and debate what makes a headphone accurate. http://www.head-fi.org/t/769789/rank-the-most-accurate-headphones-youve-heard

YKYAAW you KNOW what makes a headphone accurate. ..Nope, I don't know yet.

Jun 2, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #5,424 of 6,112
  YKYAAW this is related to a DAP you own, and is created by you
biggrin.gif

I spent a few days finishing it. Looks quite nice.

Thought that'd be custom firmware for the X1 and was hoping you'd share 
tongue.gif
 Assuming X5 based on your profile though.

YKYAAW your desk is covered in ripped CDs
What do I with them all??

Jun 2, 2015 at 5:50 AM Post #5,425 of 6,112
  Thought that'd be custom firmware for the X1 and was hoping you'd share 
tongue.gif
 Assuming X5 based on your profile though.

YKYAAW your desk is covered in ripped CDs
What do I with them all??

I do not have an X1.

I would port it to x1, if there was a custom firmware unpack tool and you have a version of the firmware. 

If you know the least of paint.net or photo design, you can download mine from x5 custom firmwares, the resources files are in there, and you can actually replace the files and do the firmware yourself
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2015 at 6:28 AM Post #5,427 of 6,112
YKYAAW your desk is covered in ripped CDs What do I with them all??

Lol. Back when I first started to collect CDs I'd put them on my desk. Started with one stack, then two, then three. I then moved it all into a cabinet, but that's actually entirely full now so I don't know where to put them, but I keep buying them anyways.

All my CDs are just in cardboard boxes or bins I bought. (All are in the original packaging they came with, of course -- mostly jewel cases.)

Jun 2, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #5,429 of 6,112
I would do boxes, but there's less order to them. If I need to find a CD they're not all on display sort of ya know. I'm just going to move them to a bigger cabinet in my media center.
All of mine are in original packaging. I have a love hate relationship with jewel cases. It's hard to find a "perfect" CD case. All have their flaws, it's kind of annoying.

If you use big boxes, then there will be multiple layers, so yeah. But if you use smaller boxes, you can have everything in one layer.

Not sure what you're talking about about finding a perfect jewel case. Most CDs originally come in jewel cases.

Jun 2, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #5,430 of 6,112
YKYAAW it pains you to see so many people in the street wearing Beats and Apple iPod Earphones. I kind of want to just stand in the middle of the street and scream, "Wake up! What is wrong with you people? Your headphones suck! Go to Head-Fi.org to learn about quality headphones!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back