You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Nov 23, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #1,456 of 6,112
  I just started one momentarily, so it's not really official yet, haha. I wanna grab an AHA-120, so this is where the saving begins!

I'm saving for FiiO X1 + O2 combo... all that will cost me USD 220 x 1.2 = BND 264... so happy saving for both of us! :D

YKYAAW a month after purchasing your new rig, you are planning what to buy for next year >:)

Nov 23, 2013 at 6:29 AM Post #1,457 of 6,112
  I'm saving for FiiO X1 + O2 combo... all that will cost me USD 220 x 1.2 = BND 264... so happy saving for both of us! :D

YKYAAW a month after purchasing your new rig, you are planning what to buy for next year >:)

I was actually considering a FiiO X1 for portable usage too! 

I've been thinking the O2 lately..it's very easy for me to get but I want something that is "rare", and whoops everything else's buttoms! >:)

If the O2 had an intriguing design that makes it look beast, I'd grab one.

Nov 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #1,458 of 6,112
I was actually considering a FiiO X1 for portable usage too! 

I've been thinking the O2 lately..it's very easy for me to get but I want something that is "rare", and whoops everything else's buttoms! >:)

If the O2 had an intriguing design that makes it look beast, I'd grab one.

Are you planning to sell your iBasso DX50 when you got the FiiO X1? xD

Well.. To make things unique, I may redesign the black finish on top, bottom, back panel, both side with some wood wallpaper... Since my dad may have lots of it left over xD this is inspired by GelasSkin xD I promised myself to do some DIY mod next year. Maybe wood my Grado? But how tough could it be? XD

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #1,459 of 6,112
Are you planning to sell your iBasso DX50 when you got the FiiO X1? xD

Well.. To make things unique, I may redesign the black finish on top, bottom, back panel, both side with some wood wallpaper... Since my dad may have lots of it left over xD this is inspired by GelasSkin xD I promised myself to do some DIY mod next year. Maybe wood my Grado? But how tough could it be? XD

Sell my DX50? Are you insane? haha, I'd like an upgrade/side step, not a downgrade. 
wink.gif

Unless the X1 had some crazy specs for the budget price, haha.

When I was talking about the an intriguing design, I was referring to the whole change in terms of body structure, etc. 
tongue.gif
 I'm not a fan of how the O2 is horizontally-made, I'd prefer if it were long ways because connecting it to my DAP just looks awkward, haha.

Yeah, I'd play around with the Grado's and having it look unique:) They're rather interesting when people DIY then!

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #1,461 of 6,112
I can tell
wink.gif
since you are looking at some high end AHA-120 xD

Yes I am! ^_^ But let's be honest...I don't even know WHEN I'm gonna go high-end, Lol. 
Might have to grab an AK120 as well to make a matching combo, otherwise known as, The AKAHA-120!

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #1,463 of 6,112
YKYAAW you have a special name for all your portable rig... I don't have one for mine but ok! xD

LOL! :p

YKYAAW when Head-Fi opens up faster than Google due to caches/cookies.

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #1,464 of 6,112
YKYAAW your hand automatically type "h" -> "Enter" once you launch your web browser (yep, to Head-Fi) even when you are supposed to check mail or do your school project... And BEFORE shutting down your PC, you will go Head-Fi :p

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:48 AM Post #1,467 of 6,112
I'm saving for a galaxy S4, 2 64Gb microSD cards and a FiiO E18 for a legit portable setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back