You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Nov 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #1,426 of 6,112
Since we're talking about one of the best artists of today...

and another source of respect for Mars:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jharvey22/6175551914/in/set-72157623170376763

Nov 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #1,428 of 6,112
Ive discovered the Roger Waters of the 21st century... Not news to many people, but to many, he is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csBEUb_eNp8

Nov 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #1,430 of 6,112
YKYAAW you came back from school, went into your room and realized all your audio gears packaging / boxes went missing and your heart beat so much faster that when you ask your parent(s) where is it your voice is shaking! Then only when you found out all the boxes is in the store room because it's taking too much space on your room's shelve.... PHEW! Thank god it is not thrown away!!

Nov 21, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #1,431 of 6,112
YKYAAW you came back from school, went into your room and realized all your audio gears packaging / boxes went missing and your heart beat so much faster that when you ask your parent(s) where is it your voice is shaking! Then only when you found out all the boxes is in the store room because it's taking too much space on your room's shelve.... PHEW! Thank god it is not thrown away!!

LOL. YKYAAW your office drawers at work are full of of your audio stuff packaging boxes instead of papers. Nobody bothers my boxes!

Nov 21, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #1,432 of 6,112
LOL. YKYAAW your office drawers at work are full of of your audio stuff packaging boxes instead of papers. Nobody bothers my boxes!

xD I just like keeping all the boxes of my headphone... Maybe for better resale value xD in fact, they are all like new... all in good shape, so I think it's worth keeping especially the Grado pizza box!

Nov 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #1,434 of 6,112
xD I just like keeping all the boxes of my headphone... Maybe for better resale value xD in fact, they are all like new... all in good shape, so I think it's worth keeping especially the Grado pizza box!

Ohh men I like that pizza box, it reminds me simple is better. 

YKYAA when you talk about families and the only names that come to your mind are BEYERDYNAMIC, GRADO, SENNHEISER, etc and mr Stax rules town...

Nov 21, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #1,435 of 6,112

YKYAA when you talk about families and the only names that come to your mind are BEYERDYNAMIC, GRADO, SENNHEISER, etc and mr Stax rules town...

YKYAAW you spend half on your free time experimenting your audio gears and when you found out something cool through your "experiment" you are happier than getting A+ for A-Math [or any other hardest subject to you] 

Nov 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #1,436 of 6,112
  YKYAAW you spend half on your free time experimenting your audio gears and when you found out something cool through your "experiment" you are happier than getting A+ for A-Math [or any other hardest subject to you] 

you´re right, most my time goes to experiment with audio gears and to make some combinations looking for the best rig. 

BTW YKYAA when you hear your favorite Music just to think more about PRAT, SQ, Room, etc instead of relax and enjoy music...

Nov 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #1,437 of 6,112

BTW YKYAA when you hear your favorite Music just to think more about PRAT, SQ, Room, etc instead of relax and enjoy music...

I don't actually do that 
biggrin.gif
 unless I just got a new gear or demoing otherwise, I listen to the music more than I listen to my gears xD 

Nov 22, 2013 at 12:03 AM Post #1,438 of 6,112

you´re right, most my time goes to experiment with audio gears and to make some combinations looking for the best rig. 

What is prat?  Last I heard it was slang for a stupid person?  I've never heard it used before.

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #1,440 of 6,112

You know you're an audiophile when you read "A+" as Audirvana Plus, the media player available on Mac OS X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back