You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Nov 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #1,396 of 6,112
YKYAAW...

I was putting them under a stress test along with my M100's..I swear!
Sadly, these did not pass. :p

Am I the only one who is not impressed by the test result? :p I mean, who compares with V-Moda M100 or any other V-Moda headphones in build quality? xD

Nov 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #1,397 of 6,112
Am I the only one who is not impressed by the test result? :p I mean, who compares with V-Moda M100 or any other V-Moda headphones in build quality? xD

Its THE ultimate stress test! :wink:

For the price one would pay for Beats, you'd expect it to be better built than a pair of $300 V-Moda's. :p

You all can rest assure, as it's just a fake pair of Beats. :wink:

YKYAAW you don't tolerate fake products!

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #1,399 of 6,112
Am I the only one who is not impressed by the test result?
tongue.gif
I mean, who compares with V-Moda M100 or any other V-Moda headphones in build quality? xD

You must have not heard of German Maestro Gmp 8.35 d.... In-destructible headphones lol

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #1,400 of 6,112
Its THE ultimate stress test!
wink.gif

For the price one would pay for Beats, you'd expect it to be better built than a pair of $300 V-Moda's.
tongue.gif

You all can rest assure, as it's just a fake pair of Beats.
wink.gif

MAKE GOOD USE OF THE DRIVER! XD Either way, why spend $10 on this? Why not a better case / cable for your gears >:)
  You must have not heard of German Maestro Gmp 8.35 d.... In-destructible headphones lol

those headphones makes me want to smash them hard for the fun of it haha... never heard of it until you mention about it xD

Nov 17, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #1,402 of 6,112
MAKE GOOD USE OF THE DRIVER! XD Either way, why spend $10 on this? Why not a better case / cable for your gears >:)
those headphones makes me want to smash them hard for the fun of it haha... never heard of it until you mention about it xD

Well, they were a gift my cousin bought for me, but they broke shortly after, so why not smash them? :)

I did it for Narnia. :p

Nov 17, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #1,403 of 6,112
YKYAA when you rent a small apartment five blocks from your house so you can listen to your music without disturbing your wife (and without being disturbed) and then install a web cam so she can keep on eye you.

That's pretty cool !!

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #1,404 of 6,112
YKYAA when you rent a small apartment five blocks from your house so you can listen to your music without disturbing your wife (and without being disturbed) and then install a web cam so she can keep on eye you.

Est neighbour ever! 1) does not disturb people with loud music!!! I used to have a neighbour... Who always crank up his car volume to MAX in the middle of the night... I think the speaker for confiscated or something, he didn't do it these days :D

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #1,405 of 6,112

FTTW. We can all give up, now.

Nov 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #1,406 of 6,112
Haha! It's not my story, though I love the idea - I know the avid HiFi enthusiast who has done this, moving about $100k worth of gear out of the house into his new man cave, which is actually in a light industry building with multiple suites. He can crank it as much as he wants after normal business hours, without concern for neighbors in the other suites. The web cam is part of his monitored security system. His wife loves it, too - the house is hers, again. Marriage saved.

Nov 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #1,407 of 6,112
Its THE ultimate stress test!
wink.gif

For the price one would pay for Beats, you'd expect it to be better built than a pair of $300 V-Moda's.
tongue.gif

You all can rest assure, as it's just a fake pair of Beats.
wink.gif

Those drivers look pretty similar to Grado drivers.

Nov 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM Post #1,408 of 6,112
Haha! It's not my story, though I love the idea - I know the avid HiFi enthusiast who has done this, moving about $100k worth of gear out of the house into his new man cave, which is actually in a light industry building with multiple suites. He can crank it as much as he wants after normal business hours, without concern for neighbors in the other suites. The web cam is part of his monitored security system. His wife loves it, too - the house is hers, again. Marriage saved.

From there it's only a short step away from opening your own hifi shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back