You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Nov 11, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #1,366 of 6,112

He looks like he's going to have an audiogasm soon - perfectly reasonable because it's the Abyss after all :dt880smile:  

That's what I thought Tyll was doing in this video.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ[/VIDEO]

Turns out it was probably the complete opposite. Maybe that guy is experiencing the same thing with the Abyssmal headphone.

Sweet Jesus thank you for bringing that video to my attention.

Nov 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #1,367 of 6,112
Sweet Jesus thank you for bringing that video to my attention.

LOL that´s the way to react!!!! I tought he´s having a nice moment but maybe something like this 
deadhorse.gif

Nov 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #1,369 of 6,112
Ugh, you know you're an audiophile when you get some CDs and they sound bad on your system because it's so revealing of the mastering or mixing flaws.
frown.gif

Happens a lot. Sometimes it makes me think being an audiophile is a curse... As the saying goes, 'ignorance is a bliss' as when I know nothing or at least very little of audio stuff and was insensitive of it, I can listen to anything from anywhere and enjoy.

Nov 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #1,373 of 6,112
Head-Fi is better than Bookface. :D

For one, this community is awesome and I enjoy visiting Head-Fi multiple times per day to meet new people, share ideas, experiences, and learn things.

Facebook on the other hand...
http://healthland.time.com/2013/01/24/why-facebook-makes-you-feel-bad-about-yourself/

[rule]
You know you're an audiophile when your iPod 5th gen runs out of battery life and you cringe when you have to use your iPhone as your source/DAC.

Nov 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #1,375 of 6,112
Head-fi makes me sad because I can't afford all the headphones I want.................just kidding, that's what my 3rd mortgage is for, haha.

I actually feel happy coming here even though I can't buy majority of them... Simply because it's fun :p exchanging our knowledges...

Nov 15, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #1,378 of 6,112
YKYAA when nobody has any idea what your new Apex Glacier is and you have to explain the idea of a headphone amplifier to 3 people before escaping to your room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back