You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Feb 6, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #4,216 of 6,112
I am thinking about the deal you found on eBay. Still thinking about the deal. It's good to know such deals can be found.

To be safe, you could wait until I receive it (should be next week) to make sure everything goes well.

There are also a few used ones on eBay that include the accessories, but they don't come with return policies.

Feb 6, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #4,217 of 6,112
To be safe, you could wait until I receive it (should be next week) to make sure everything goes well.

There are also a few used ones on eBay that include the accessories, but they don't come with return policies.

I shall wait and see how your order turns out.

Feb 6, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #4,219 of 6,112
YKYAAW audio companies send you free gear to keep! (But make you promise not to reveal the details to the world.)
ignorance can be bliss as well as free audio swag:D.

Feb 6, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #4,223 of 6,112
  You know when you're an audiophile when you stop posting on forums and listen to music instead.

YKYAAW you post on audio forums while listening to music.
tongue.gif

But naw, I agree with ya!

Feb 6, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #4,225 of 6,112
YKYAAW someone posts a link in a random thread to a recent headphone review they've published on another site...and you've already read it. *surreal*

YKYAAW you visit Music Alchemist's profile and follow some of his posts

I was referring to the Follow Member button, but the manual way is even more hardcore, I guess.

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:24 AM Post #4,226 of 6,112
YKYAAW you share this post with a friend...

YKYAAW someone posts a link in a random thread to a recent headphone review they've published on another site...and you've already read it. *surreal*

...and his response is "not only do I assume that happened to you, but who else but you could that have happened to?" XD

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #4,227 of 6,112
YKYAAW you think of headphones like Pokémon to be traded for ones with more enhanced abilities, or perhaps ingredients for an alchemical transmutation.

(Just metaphors for getting rid of some of my headphones in order to afford better ones!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back