You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Feb 2, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #4,203 of 6,112
Yeah but since WAV takes up more space, your two TB of music (I think you said 1.96 but I rounded) isn't truly two TB... Because you're just using more space for the same exact data you could be using less space for, you darned cheater.

Yes, it is truly that amount of music, because it is the original uncompressed raw data.

It may not be the same amount of space compared to if it was compressed, but what I have takes up the same amount of space that is on the original CD.

(Also, I have multiple rips/conversions of my music collection in various formats. mwahaha!)

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #4,207 of 6,112
YKYAAW you destroy any audio equipment that does not measure up! Take no prisoners!!!

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this:

I recently got a pair of ath bass ear buds and they sucked so they died by Ragnarok lol.

Death by Ragnarok...so you mean you murdered them by cranking the volume to max? Hahaha!

I propose a petition to award reddog the custom title: Death by Ragnarok!
cool.gif

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #4,210 of 6,112
YKYAAW you convince your non audiophile friend to get the Shure SE215s instead of the UrBeats (he *really* likes them!). I actually almost bought a pair myself a while ago, but I'd rather have something with more clarity that's within the same price range.

Feb 6, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #4,212 of 6,112
YKYAAW you buy a $349 headphone (Focal Spirit Professional; claimed by some to be the most neutral headphone out there) without the unnecessary accessories in order to get it brand new for $215 (plus expedited shipping fees). Really excited about this, since I've wanted this headphone for a long time!

Feb 6, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #4,213 of 6,112
YKYAAW you buy a $349 headphone (Focal Spirit Professional; claimed by some to be the most neutral headphone out there) without the unnecessary accessories in order to get it brand new for $215 (plus expedited shipping fees). Really excited about this, since I've wanted this headphone for a long time!

Thanks for the heads up, I have been tempted the focal spirit professional.

Feb 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #4,215 of 6,112
Are you going to get it at retail price or the eBay deal I found?

I am thinking about the deal you found on eBay. Still thinking about the deal. It's good to know such deals can be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back