You gotta see this crazy work of spraypaint art...
Apr 18, 2008 at 12:30 PM Post #18 of 50
still...it's just awesome....i can't even draw a straight line
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #22 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrBenway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No problem...My first time seeing this technique, and I just thought it was cool. Since I can't draw a circle without a stencil (or a square, or a straight line, or anything else recognizeable for that matter), I'm pretty easily impressed.

Actually, that's the fun part. There's no doubt the guy who came up with the technique has some background to back him up, but once that's exposed, anyone can do it! It takes no real accuracy or skill whatsoever. Just some paint, thick card stock and some blotting paper (plus a disc or two to mask out the planets).

Apr 18, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #23 of 50
I saw a guy on the street in Times Square doing this late at night. It was fun to watch for the first 2 or 3 images he cranked out.

Apr 18, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #25 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad, the Flash player at my work doesn't display. I'll have a look when I get home.

same T_T

Apr 18, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #29 of 50
seen this done around 6th st in austin. there were 2 guys doing it side by side with a decent size crowd gathered around. they were, wisely, wearing some sort of face/gas mask as well.

Apr 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM Post #30 of 50
Some pretty cool spray can art. There's a guy who does similar spray can artwork as a street performer in Waikiki a few nights out of the week. His speed in completing his pieces using spray paint and ordinary objects are just amazing. When he's there performing there's always a huge crowd gathered around to watch him. He sells his pieces when he's done for around $25 and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back