You gotta see this crazy work of spraypaint art...
Apr 18, 2008 at 6:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Super Sprayer Video - Metacafe

For the first few minutes, I was thinking, "Ooohkay, what is he trying to do." But then it suddenly took shape (literally), and the rest...oh geez, you guys gotta see it.
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2008 at 7:29 AM Post #5 of 50
Too bad, the Flash player at my work doesn't display. I'll have a look when I get home.

Apr 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM Post #9 of 50
Nicely done!

If interested in drawing, take a look at this too. Got talent.

Apr 18, 2008 at 8:43 AM Post #11 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by sinus1982 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
fantastic, what are these papers???

...transfers of some kind? I'd love to know. Doesn't really matter, though, 'cause that was pretty damn amazing!!

Apr 18, 2008 at 10:18 AM Post #12 of 50
The paper is just paper. He's using it to lift the base coats he laid down earlier. This is a pretty common form of street performance art, though. Impressive to see done, but all technique and no substance. I've seen many people hawking their "art" like this and its all the same: Spacey planet scenes with varying colours.

Sorry to be the wet blanket.

Apr 18, 2008 at 10:40 AM Post #13 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The paper is just paper. He's using it to lift the base coats he laid down earlier. This is a pretty common form of street performance art, though. Impressive to see done, but all technique and no substance. I've seen many people hawking their "art" like this and its all the same: Spacey planet scenes with varying colours.

Sorry to be the wet blanket.

No problem...My first time seeing this technique, and I just thought it was cool. Since I can't draw a circle without a stencil (or a square, or a straight line, or anything else recognizeable for that matter), I'm pretty easily impressed.

Apr 18, 2008 at 10:54 AM Post #15 of 50
Saw this once in New York, very cool indeed. Not my taste but the skills are undeniable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back