You are over your limit for posting this forum. Please check back later.
Dec 1, 2010 at 3:59 AM Post #31 of 63
I already made 15+, but still can not put any new post. How come?

Dec 4, 2010 at 4:25 AM Post #37 of 63

Thks Mate,
The headphone sales are very well this weekend. Love Xmas!
Quote:
Joe007: The system says you are fine to go as well.

Dec 5, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #40 of 63
I get the need to curb spamming but IMO I don't get these rules as they are pretty restrictive. Why not use something like a captcha instead? I've been an avid reader of the forums which I have found prettty informational as well as entertainig. This site has actually led me to my purchase of my first IEMs (UE Super.fi5 Pro) and also my next set (Shure SE535) so I finally decided to join basically because I now wanted to sell off my Westone cable (now the my SF5s are beyond repair).

Not a big deal to wait for 15 posts and 30 days but as another poster said, this will probably lead to meaningless posts for the most part.

Dec 6, 2010 at 7:28 AM Post #41 of 63
Hi I'm trying to post a WTB ad but can't seem to post in the classifieds
I meet both the requirements. I would appreciate it if you could help me ASAP I want to try to get a Christmas gift for a friend. Thanks
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 6, 2010 at 9:29 AM Post #42 of 63

Quote:
Hi I'm trying to post a WTB ad but can't seem to post in the classifieds
I meet both the requirements. I would appreciate it if you could help me ASAP I want to try to get a Christmas gift for a friend. Thanks
ksc75smile.gif

It should work soon after you meet both requirements....I gave it about 1/2 hour and was then able to post in the classified
normal_smile%20.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back