You are over your limit for posting this forum. Please check back later.
Nov 2, 2010 at 2:13 AM Post #2 of 63
There is a new rule that you must be around here enough to post on the FS/FT forums. Where was it... I can't find it.

Nov 2, 2010 at 7:11 AM Post #3 of 63
Implemented from today, you have to have been a member for 30 days and have made at least 15 posts to start a classified thread. Your last post has upgraded your membership to allow that.  There was a notice, which will appear for everyone in a grey box at the top of pages a dozen times.

Nov 2, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #4 of 63
I don't like the posts requirement. Another forum requires that you wait 90 days before you can even see the forum, and the selling forums aren't googleable. It's a bit harsh but it works out prettywrll.

Nov 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #5 of 63
Hmmm.  Ok well at least I know now.  I guess there has to be rules some way.

Post counts end up being annoying to people like me who have been on the forum for over 2 years consistently but not a poster.

Cheers.
smile_phones.gif
  Off to sell my gear now!

Nov 8, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #7 of 63

Quote:
I do not like this either. What is the reasoning behind it?

Scamming was rampant for a while, this is a measure intended to try to weed some of the bad behavior. I'm all for it, to be honest.

Nov 9, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #11 of 63
What happens when you try? The system says you should be able to post there.

Nov 13, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #14 of 63
This is very good to know, thank you!!! :D

Nov 14, 2010 at 12:14 PM Post #15 of 63

Quote:
Implemented from today, you have to have been a member for 30 days and have made at least 15 posts to start a classified thread. Your last post has upgraded your membership to allow that.  There was a notice, which will appear for everyone in a grey box at the top of pages a dozen times.

I tired to post another for sale but it says "You are over your limit for posting this forum. Please check back later." 

In fact I have already had a post selling my spare cable and is closed now, what is the limitation for the second sales post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back