Yoga headphones - Where to get?
Mar 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

mzso

New Head-Fier
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows a place to buy Yoga headphones. It would be interesting because Yoga is an oem of a few good and popular headphones selled by other brands. I saw a couple (Mostly uninteresting models) on ebay, So I guess it is sold somewhere under its own name. I just didn't find a webshop where you can buy a lot of models.

Mar 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #3 of 38

Quote:
http://www.yoga.com.tw/
Did you try there? It seems they have quite an array of headphones..

I saw that, but nonw of the products have prices. There's some sort of "Inquiry Cart", and no shipping information. Doesn't seem like its for end users.

Quote:
none of which I've heard of as amazing but go for it if you want.

I believe the CD-880 (Brainwavz HM-5, Fischer Audio FA-003, Lindy Premium Hi-Fi), the CD-340 (Fischer Audio FA-004, Renkforce CD-340), CD-68 (Fichcher Audio FA-004, Brainwavz HM-3, Maxell Retro DJ, Incipio NX-100 F38) are rather popular and good for their prices.

Mar 4, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #4 of 38
I've emailed them a few times about purchasing individual units, but never got a response. Perhaps you can only buy in batches.

Mar 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #7 of 38

Quote:
Yoga Electronics has been producing OEM/ODM microphones and headphones for Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Sanyo, Hitachi, Sharp and other major brands for the past 27 years.

If this is true, it would be good to try one pair. 

Mar 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #8 of 38
Perhaps a group buy is in the future. Somebody should inquire how much 30 examples of the CD-880 cost. We can compare them to the FA-003/HM5 to see if the driver tuning is any different.

Jun 9, 2012 at 4:43 PM Post #14 of 38
I hate to bump an old thread, I really do, but I recently sent an e-mail to YoGA asking if a Head-Fi group buy of the CD-880s (OEM version of the Brainwavs M5, Fischer Audio FA-003, etc.) would be possible. Obviously, we'd have to run this by Jude. If my e-mail doesn't get returned, I'd be glad to make a call to YoGa, but someone who speaks Mandarin may have better luck. Is there interest in a group buy of this headphone?

Jun 9, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #15 of 38
Quote:
I hate to bump an old thread, I really do, but I recently sent an e-mail to YoGA asking if a Head-Fi group buy of the CD-880s (OEM version of the Brainwavs M5, Fischer Audio FA-003, etc.) would be possible. Obviously, we'd have to run this by Jude. If my e-mail doesn't get returned, I'd be glad to make a call to YoGa, but someone who speaks Mandarin may have better luck. Is there interest in a group buy of this headphone?

If they turned out cheaper than the Digitech version sold by Jaycar ($70 shipped to USA), I would probably be interested. Especially if they matched the price that a handful of people got them for awhile back ($58). I doubt that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back