Yoga headphones - Where to get?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mzso, Mar 4, 2012.
Page 1 of 3
2 3
Next

Last
  1. mzso
    Hi!
    I was wondering if anyone knows a place to buy Yoga headphones. It would be interesting because Yoga is an oem of a few good and popular headphones selled by other brands. I saw a couple (Mostly uninteresting models) on ebay, So I guess it is sold somewhere under its own name. I just didn't find a webshop where you can buy a lot of models.

2. vese
    http://www.yoga.com.tw/
    Did you try there? It seems they have quite an array of headphones..none of which I've heard of as amazing but go for it if you want.

3. mzso

Quote:
    I saw that, but nonw of the products have prices. There's some sort of "Inquiry Cart", and no shipping information. Doesn't seem like its for end users.

Quote:

I believe the CD-880 (Brainwavz HM-5, Fischer Audio FA-003, Lindy Premium Hi-Fi), the CD-340 (Fischer Audio FA-004, Renkforce CD-340), CD-68 (Fichcher Audio FA-004, Brainwavz HM-3, Maxell Retro DJ, Incipio NX-100 F38) are rather popular and good for their prices.

4. ssrock64
    I've emailed them a few times about purchasing individual units, but never got a response. Perhaps you can only buy in batches.

5. mzso
    That's about what I expected since they require company information at check-out.

6. SteveSatch
    Group buy!

7. fabio-fi

Quote:

If this is true, it would be good to try one pair. 

8. ssrock64
    Perhaps a group buy is in the future. Somebody should inquire how much 30 examples of the CD-880 cost. We can compare them to the FA-003/HM5 to see if the driver tuning is any different.

9. SteveSatch
    I'd put together a group buy, but they didn't e-mail me back.  The e-mail bounced.

10. mzso
    Its a shame. Probably a bunch good headphones would be available at a good price if they distributed them under their own brand.

11. ProjectDenz
    Tried some Yoga iems a few years back. They were absolute trash so I returned them. This was even before I was an 'audiophile'.

12. mzso

Quote:

Maybe they started to be good recently. The products I mentioned are typically highly praised at their cost level.

13. SolomonPierce
    Beyerdynamic, fine headphones, they are.

oh yoGA... nvm

14. CashNotCredit
    I hate to bump an old thread, I really do, but I recently sent an e-mail to YoGA asking if a Head-Fi group buy of the CD-880s (OEM version of the Brainwavs M5, Fischer Audio FA-003, etc.) would be possible. Obviously, we'd have to run this by Jude. If my e-mail doesn't get returned, I'd be glad to make a call to YoGa, but someone who speaks Mandarin may have better luck. Is there interest in a group buy of this headphone?

15. NickAM
    Quote:
    If they turned out cheaper than the Digitech version sold by Jaycar ($70 shipped to USA), I would probably be interested. Especially if they matched the price that a handful of people got them for awhile back ($58). I doubt that though.

Page 1 of 3
2 3
Next

Last