xuelin ihifi780
Oct 3, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #271 of 275
https://www.atc-lifestyle.com/hda-el2/?v=f0aa03aaca95
I think you're talking about this ^
Seems like direct replica of Xuelin ihifi780, except it has engraved logo on front. Looks like that there's also replica of ihifi990 with some changes on appereance, and ihifi100 portable headphone amp with different color.
Ihifi780 definitely has awesome holographic soundstage, I especially love sound from left port as it has special kind of tuning, which works very well with my Soundmagic E80 and Fiio EX1 2nd for example. I now have ihifi1969 which is of course superior sounding, but 780 is still very good alternative, and I do still use it if I want something smaller and lighter than 1969.
By the way, Xuelin site has been down already some time, I wonder what's going on. Does anyone know?

Thanks - that's it! I just ordered one. Looks like there's at least one left on amazon/ebay...

Dec 29, 2018 at 2:10 AM Post #274 of 275
Hi, did you try updating your firmware in the ATC device? In case, fid you have any issue or the xuelin FW goes straight forward...?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, I haven't tried a firmware update. When i go to the info screen it says 'V1.07, 2017-03-22'. Seems like the same firmware I have on my 780 (which i haven't tried to update) - V1.07. I listened briefly when I got it and it sounds the same, everything looks and works the same, just a different logo on startup. Hope that helps.

Dec 29, 2018 at 2:39 AM Post #275 of 275
Hi, I haven't tried a firmware update. When i go to the info screen it says 'V1.07, 2017-03-22'. Seems like the same firmware I have on my 780 (which i haven't tried to update) - V1.07. I listened briefly when I got it and it sounds the same, everything looks and works the same, just a different logo on startup. Hope that helps.
It definitely helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back