Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread
Apr 17, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #77 of 992
  I believe they are not genuine if the sticker is not present.

Just got them, did anyone else didn't have xiaomi verification sticker on package? they seems legit, but just want to be sure

Piston 2.1 did not have a verification sticker, the 3.0s don't either

Xiaomi does not put verification stickers on the pistons or the mibands, only on products like their power banks.

Just look at all the unboxing videos, no stickers to be seen

Apr 17, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #79 of 992
Somewhere in Southern China or Vietnam there is a guy in the backroom of his shop house making millions of Xiaomi "Verified" stickers while he draws on a cigarette, has another tea, and occasionally wonders how people believe all this crap.

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #82 of 992
Somewhere in Southern China or Vietnam there is a guy in the backroom of his shop house making millions of Xiaomi "Verified" stickers while he draws on a cigarette, has another tea, and occasionally wonders how people believe all this crap.

This is called being cynical for no reason at all. This IEM was just announced not that long ago I doubt fakes hits market this quickly.

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #83 of 992

Piston 2.1 did not have a verification sticker, the 3.0s don't either

Xiaomi does not put verification stickers on the pistons or the mibands, only on products like their power banks.

Just look at all the unboxing videos, no stickers to be seen

Are we talking about the QR code at the end of the cable?

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #84 of 992
Received those today. Maybe they need burn in (dynamic driver after all). But first impression isn't particularly good compared to my IM02. But then again it's 1/5 the price.

Apr 17, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #87 of 992
Just been reading this thread.. Really? Someone would fake a pair of $20 earphones??

You clearly haven't seen the Pistons 2 thread before. That, and you don't seem to accept foreign logic. 
rolleyes.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #88 of 992
  You clearly haven't seen the Pistons 2 thread before. That, and you don't seem to accept foreign logic. 
rolleyes.gif

Well Piston 2 was faked and Piston 3 will be faked. I just think the timeline is a bit quick if you are expecting fakes now for something that was announced at the end of last month.

Apr 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #89 of 992

rolleyes.gif

Well Piston 2 was faked and Piston 3 will be faked. I just think the timeline is a bit quick if you are expecting fakes now for something that was announced at the end of last month.

Wait, you're telling me the Pistons 3.0 will be faked? Please tell me you're quoting the right person here. Of course I know they will be faked; I was there in the Pistons 2 thread, for crying out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back