Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Sep 24, 2017 at 10:55 PM Post #737 of 888
I just received a pair - Sound is really muddy, but I have a mixture of what those images are showing.
My case are the ones on the right ie showing the impression in the rubber around the MI logo and 1 more design and the eartip section doesn't have the lines between. The headphones themselves the vent port is on the front side of the headphones when in your ears, plus the shorter and thinner nozzle. I haven't yet looked in to see if the double armature is there. It looks like the blue fabric as I can't easily see in there, even with a torch.
I also have a significant scratch on one of the buttons which will also help get a refund I assume.
I also got a pair of KZ-ED9 and they crap all over these - glad I've something else to listen to and enjoy.

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:16 PM Post #738 of 888
I just got a full refund to my original payment method. I would be still interested to see how many got fake ones and don't even know it yet.
Please , if the earphones sounds muffled or bassy and do not sound sparkly, just look behind the mesh on the nozzle to see if there are Balanced armatures like in the pictures in the shortcut below. I am sure some just got defective ones too but in mine there are missing components and are for sure FAKE.
link to the album:
https://www.head-fi.org/gallery/album/fake-xiaomi-in-ear-hybrid-earphones-pro-from-gearbest.1154545/

Sep 24, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #739 of 888
I just received a pair - Sound is really muddy, but I have a mixture of what those images are showing.
My case are the ones on the right ie showing the impression in the rubber around the MI logo and 1 more design and the eartip section doesn't have the lines between. The headphones themselves the vent port is on the front side of the headphones when in your ears, plus the shorter and thinner nozzle. I haven't yet looked in to see if the double armature is there. It looks like the blue fabric as I can't easily see in there, even with a torch.
I also have a significant scratch on one of the buttons which will also help get a refund I assume.
I also got a pair of KZ-ED9 and they crap all over these - glad I've something else to listen to and enjoy.
You got fake ones too.
There should be metal mesh on the nozzle. If it is fabric, it is fake. Just peel the fabric to see if there is any metal part behind it. If it is just a hole, you got fake ones too. Do not worry about peeling the fabric. It is just a sticker, you can put it back.
Please let us know. I don't want to look like I am crazy and advertising GB as selling FAKE earphones but they might have a problem in their yard.

Sep 25, 2017 at 12:27 AM Post #741 of 888
You got fake ones too.
There should be metal mesh on the nozzle. If it is fabric, it is fake. Just peel the fabric to see if there is any metal part behind it. If it is just a hole, you got fake ones too. Do not worry about peeling the fabric. It is just a sticker, you can put it back.
Please let us know. I don't want to look like I am crazy and advertising GB as selling FAKE earphones but they might have a problem in their yard.
Yep - definitely fake. Pulled the fabric away and nothing in there. Submitted refund requests with list of faults/fake indicators and photos. Ordered mine about 2 weeks ago.

Sep 25, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #744 of 888
got myself a pair from alibaba, definitely genuine.

These IEMs are very impressive, I like them more than the 1More Triple Drivers. V shaped with prevalent trebles, tight controlled bass, the mids are slightly underwelming. The fit is decent if you replace the supplied tips and the overall value is outstanding.
Overall very refined, not was I was expecting.

Sep 25, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #745 of 888
got myself a pair from alibaba, definitely genuine.

These IEMs are very impressive, I like them more than the 1More Triple Drivers. V shaped with prevalent trebles, tight controlled bass, the mids are slightly underwelming. The fit is decent if you replace the supplied tips and the overall value is outstanding.
Overall very refined, not was I was expecting.

I too like the Xiaomi more than the 1more triple.

Sep 25, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #747 of 888
Hi, I am here, thank you all for your kind guide me to the thread, thanks a lot.
I learned from metalicblue's album: https://www.head-fi.org/gallery/album/fake-xiaomi-in-ear-hybrid-earphones-pro-from-gearbest.1154545/
Please give me 1 more day to ask the official site about the supplier source, can I?
If anyone has the same questions, please let me know as well.
I am sorry for my delayed view to the thread.
For those who are ready to buy the item, please wait for the official test and analysis.
Thank you so much.

Sep 25, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #749 of 888
Hi, I am here, thank you all for your kind guide me to the thread, thanks a lot.
I learned from metalicblue's album: https://www.head-fi.org/gallery/album/fake-xiaomi-in-ear-hybrid-earphones-pro-from-gearbest.1154545/
Please give me 1 more day to ask the official site about the supplier source, can I?
If anyone has the same questions, please let me know as well.
I am sorry for my delayed view to the thread.
For those who are ready to buy the item, please wait for the official test and analysis.
Thank you so much.

Great to hear from you George. We know you and GearBest will work to resolve the issue.

Sep 26, 2017 at 12:21 AM Post #750 of 888
Hello, all friends
So sorry, can't reply in time.
We promise that our products come from the Xiaomi company and we check the products with Xiaomi company now, will update the news once we get. If you still have a problem, please contact our after-sales customer service, customer service will handle returns or change a new product to you.
Sincerely,
Gearbest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back