Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Nov 20, 2016 at 10:59 PM Post #51 of 888
Please post some comparisons with ur other iems like maybe piston 2.

Nov 20, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #52 of 888
Can someone please post the link to BG?
Thanks!

BG is short form for banggood......

http://m.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Hybrid-Pro-Three-Drivers-Graphene-Earphone-Headphone-With-Mic-For-iPhone-Android-pnew-1103184.html

Nov 20, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #54 of 888
Added my unboxing video if you guys are wondering what the product comes with and what it looks like

I read its available under $20,the original price and you did mention same in the video, so mind sharing the link where you bought from?......

Nov 21, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #56 of 888
It's CNY149 from the Chinese mi.com directly, which translates to about USD 21.6.  I presume resellers like banggood and gearbest would be closer to USD30 to cover their handling and shipping costs.

Nov 22, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #58 of 888
Got my pair today...And they are impressive indeed! Just the few first hours so far but damn. If budget-fi is this great then i'm happy to stay! I guess competition on the Chinese iem market is good for the end user :)

Impressive buildquality. nice metal housings with very good comfort and fit. The remote placement is exactly where it suppose to be. Would have loved an angled plug though :S

Sound quality impressions so far.

Heavy bass but it stays rather away from the mids, they don't sound bloated. 
Treble is nice and crisp with plenty of detail. Compared to let's say the VSD5 the treble is much better on these. 

The overall V-shape is not that bad, they actually have rather nice mids.

the only downside for me is the stock tips, how hard can it be to make a decent pair of tips in the year 2016? The quality of the tip itself is okey..But they have a slippery texture so they just fall out of my ears. Got me digging in my massive jar of tips :D

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #59 of 888
My Hybrids where dying out; left side kinda stopped working, but worked now for quite some time. I was waiting on Xiaomi to make release their newer model, now I wish I had known sooner! Just ordered the ones in GearBest, anyone ordered there and got theirs already? I choose the $2 USA Express shipping because I had $2 in points in their site, also pressed the "Dispatch faster" button. Anyone here from the US got their order yet? Last time I got my Hybrids it took about two weeks, was hoping this option is a bit faster.

Nov 23, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #60 of 888
  My Hybrids where dying out; left side kinda stopped working, but worked now for quite some time. I was waiting on Xiaomi to make release their newer model, now I wish I had known sooner! Just ordered the ones in GearBest, anyone ordered there and got theirs already? I choose the $2 USA Express shipping because I had $2 in points in their site, also pressed the "Dispatch faster" button. Anyone here from the US got their order yet? Last time I got my Hybrids it took about two weeks, was hoping this option is a bit faster.

I ordered from here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/In-Stock-Original-Newest-2016-11-Xiaomi-Mi-Hybrid-Pro-Earphone-Circle-Iron-Pro-Triple-Driver/32766211247.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.kMTjiG Took 11 days to Sweden which is well above average. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back