XDUoo XD05PRO
Aug 25, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #406 of 2,308
Where did everyone buy thier XD05 PRO from I was thinking Shenzenaudio they give you a 2yr warranty? Input is appreciated please.

Aug 26, 2023 at 7:36 AM Post #411 of 2,308
I have got same notification but specified delivery time by Fedex is "September 15 - 0ctober 5" 🤔 quite long
Guys, I got same notification with tracking number but as at this moment it doesn't show up in FedEx data base. Do you by any chance could track the parcel?

It's not worrying me (I ordered once before from shenzenaudio before an dtracking started working few days after shipping ) but I am excited and curious if anybody could track their package already?

Aug 26, 2023 at 8:36 AM Post #413 of 2,308
Guys, I got same notification with tracking number but as at this moment it doesn't show up in FedEx data base. Do you by any chance could track the parcel?

It's not worrying me (I ordered once before from shenzenaudio before an dtracking started working few days after shipping ) but I am excited and curious if anybody could track their package already?
My tracking number from amazon.de also doesn't show any match in tracking sites, ordered couple days ago :D

I think that parcel is coming from China warehouse, so need to wait couple days more until it reach Europe and show up in tracking systems...

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2023 at 10:33 AM Post #414 of 2,308
My tracking number from amazon.de also doesn't show any match in tracking sites, ordered couple days ago :D

I think that parcel is coming from China warehouse, so need to wait couple days more until it reach Europe and show up in tracking systems...
I asked them about the carrier, as it doesn't look like a Fedex number to me. Normally when I buy something from China using JCEX, it takes 10-15 days to reach me.

Aug 26, 2023 at 12:46 PM Post #415 of 2,308
Thank you very much. Let me ask one last question. These muzgaudio jfet opamps have a good reputation: https://muzgaudio.com/produkt/wydajny-wzmacniacz-diskretny-jfet/ They are 24mm without a table, is there a chance they will fit?
Hi there.... I'm afraid the MuzgAudio JFET op-amps wouldn't fit. The cavity in the XD05 Pro is about 19mm deep, based on where the op-amp card inserts. The card + SS3602s is about 16.5mm so there's a small amount of leeway. No chance the cavity would close with a 24mm high pair of double op-amps. Also, bear in mind the card inserts upside down in the base, so it's facing upwards when you flip the Pro over. I don't think there's any practical way of even using op-amp extenders and an external op-amp, at least not without serious modification.

Those op-amps look great though. I should try them in my Burson 3X GT!

Aug 26, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #416 of 2,308
Did anyone check battery in device ? Does it easy to replace the battery ?
The battery is buried somewhere deep inside the Pro, so I don't think there's any way of replacing it. Given it's rated at 13,600mAh, you should be fine anyway. You can also run it on an external power supply, of course. If you use Turbo mode, you'll consume battery somewhat more quickly than in Eco or Normal modes, so it will depend on the IEMs or headphones you're trying to drive.

Aug 26, 2023 at 1:33 PM Post #417 of 2,308
Hi there.... I'm afraid the MuzgAudio JFET op-amps wouldn't fit. The cavity in the XD05 Pro is about 19mm deep, based on where the op-amp card inserts. The card + SS3602s is about 16.5mm so there's a small amount of leeway. No chance the cavity would close with a 24mm high pair of double op-amps. Also, bear in mind the card inserts upside down in the base, so it's facing upwards when you flip the Pro over. I don't think there's any practical way of even using op-amp extenders and an external op-amp, at least not without serious modification.

Those op-amps look great though. I should try them in my Burson 3X GT!
Then I think the sparkos are the optimal choice in terms of sound, the second place is the v5i. Thanks a lot!

Aug 26, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #418 of 2,308
Then I think the sparkos are the optimal choice in terms of sound, the second place is the v5i. Thanks a lot!
Based on the op-amps I've tried so far, I'd agree. I have a couple of Analog Devices op-amps I can try as well, but that's about it.

Aug 26, 2023 at 9:09 PM Post #419 of 2,308
Ordered mine from Linsoul on the special summer sale price

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230826_121813_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230826_121813_Outlook.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back