XDUoo XD05PRO
Aug 28, 2023 at 3:13 AM Post #421 of 2,406
The tracking number has changed in my case (amazon shows me fedex) but the fedex system shows no such shipment, I used the tracking directly from the shenzenaudio website (https://www.17track.net/en) and it shows me that the shipment is currently being processed (it is sitting in Hong Kong and they are processing it with customs in Poland) - in my case the expected delivery date is 30.08 (they shipped 24.08).

Aug 28, 2023 at 3:28 AM Post #422 of 2,406
The tracking number has changed in my case (amazon shows me fedex) but the fedex system shows no such shipment, I used the tracking directly from the shenzenaudio website (https://www.17track.net/en) and it shows me that the shipment is currently being processed (it is sitting in Hong Kong and they are processing it with customs in Poland) - in my case the expected delivery date is 30.08 (they shipped 24.08).
Which carrier does the 17track show?

Aug 28, 2023 at 3:32 AM Post #423 of 2,406
Which carrier does the 17track show?
DHL Germany (ships to Poland), on the Polish DHL website it tracks correctly by the given number (it is possible that DHL is carrying customs and when the shipment reach Germany they will transfer it to Poland by FedEx I assume).

Aug 28, 2023 at 8:35 AM Post #424 of 2,406
My tracking number also has changed and now it shows delivery from Hong Kong via DHL Express :wink: should receive in couple days :)

Also three pairs of OP-AMP (Burson V5i-D, Muses 8820 and OPA1656) are on the way :wink:

Also have ordered this portable Cooler:

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! €16.59 64%OFF | Laptop Stand Portable Cooling Fan Heat Dissipation For Macbook Air Pro iPad HP DELL Tablet Cooler Holder Notebook Bracket
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EJfXvbv

And this case:
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! €2.85 39%OFF | Car Repair Tool Kit Storage Bag Car Terminal Removal Organizer Bag Multiple Sizes Carbon Fiber Pattern With Zipper
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Euj2qsB

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2023 at 10:20 AM Post #427 of 2,406
At least for Germany (probably also for other EU states), I was told that there shouldn't be any costs for the buyer.
I have ordered it from Germany site amazon.de , but item has been sent from Hong Kong - China, so there will be import duties. I have already received SMS from DHL Express to my mobile number asking for incoming item declaration and clarification, my declaration now is received by DHL, and after that I will have to pay some import taxes...tommorow will probably know how much...

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #428 of 2,406
At least for Germany (probably also for other EU states), I was told that there shouldn't be any costs for the buyer.
I ordered from shenzenaudio (directly only once) and all fees and taxes were dealt with at no extra cost to me - now I have ordered via amazon.pl (same terms and conditions as amazon.de) and I think I have seen somewhere that there should be no extra costs ( customs duties taxes - in this purchase I am VAT exempt so only possible customs duties remain but in the case of the xd05 pro there should be a 0% rate so probably no taxes in my case. However, if there are any I will share the information here.

Aug 28, 2023 at 10:26 AM Post #429 of 2,406
I have ordered it from Germany site amazon.de , but item has been sent from Hong Kong - China, so there will be import duties. I have already received SMS to my mobile number asking for incoming item declaration, after my declaration now is received, I will have to pay some import taxes...tommorow will probably know how much...
At least I have a message from the seller over amazon.de about that. If something goes wrong, I will for sure notify amazon about it.

1693232658795.png

Aug 28, 2023 at 10:43 AM Post #430 of 2,406
DHL Express sent me declaration form to fill, and also asked me for some evidence for my purchase: 1) invoice from amazon.de 2) copy of bank transfer made for this purchase. These documents needed for customs clearance, because parcel is coming from Hong Kong - China, not from Europe as I thought. They also sent me a photo taken from shipping label and there you can see that seller noted the value of item "76.90$".😅😅😅

I hope that there will be no problems with customs clearance for my parcel that is coming in couple days. But somehow I have a feeling that I'll have to pay full rate customs import tax (from China - Hong Kong) that will be xxx € 🤔 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828_183533_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828_183533_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 28, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #431 of 2,406
I have ordered it from Germany site amazon.de , but item has been sent from Hong Kong - China, so there will be import duties. I have already received SMS from DHL Express to my mobile number asking for incoming item declaration and clarification, my declaration now is received by DHL, and after that I will have to pay some import taxes...tommorow will probably know how much...

As far as I know, when selling through AMAZON in your country (or in the EU, if you live there), the customs fees are paid by the seller.
So unless you buy from a different Amazon (e.g. Amazon USA), you don't have any customs fees.
(sometimes I bought from Amazon USA, and the customs fees were clearly indicated, and I had to pay it first, in order to complete the order).

Aug 28, 2023 at 11:42 AM Post #432 of 2,406
The label on parcel provided by DHL Express shows that "duties and taxes unpaid" 😅

Will see tommorow how much I'll have to pay for customs clearance when receive message from DHL customs broker.

Ordered my XDuoo XD05PRO from amazon.de to Lithuania (EU).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828_183533_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828_183533_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
Aug 28, 2023 at 12:25 PM Post #433 of 2,406
The label on parcel provided by DHL Express shows that "duties and taxes unpaid" 😅

Will see tommorow how much I'll have to pay for customs clearance when receive message from DHL customs broker.

Ordered my XDuoo XD05PRO from amazon.de to Lithuania (EU).
That is weird. When did you order? I still have the same tracking number.

Aug 28, 2023 at 1:16 PM Post #434 of 2,406
That is weird. When did you order? I still have the same tracking number.
Ordered a week ago from amazon.de

I am almost sure that I'll have to pay additional customs taxes when receive it in short time. I found info in official xduoo site that all taxes are not included when shipping from their store (China), and even more if customer refuses to pay taxes, there will be no refund for item, if parcel is going to be returned to sender (back to China).

So I guess that European Amazon stores are not responsible for that, it only acts as Marketplace for some Chinese online stores.

I see that if you order it from Aliexpress, you will pay not less than 900€+ (tax included in this case).

I think that when it will show up for sale in some other EU onlines stores, which ship directly from EU (like audiophonics.fr or eifimedia.eu), it will cost about 900€ (with all taxes included).

https://xduoo.net/shipping/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828_201030_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828_201030_Chrome.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 28, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #435 of 2,406
Ordered a week ago from amazon.de

I am almost sure that I'll have to pay additional customs taxes when receive it in short time. I found info in official xduoo site that all taxes are not included when shipping from their store (China), and even more if customer refuses to pay taxes, there will be no refund for item, if parcel is going to be returned to sender (back to China).

So I guess that European Amazon stores are not responsible for that, it only acts as Marketplace for some Chinese online stores.

I see that if you order it from Aliexpress, you will pay not less than 900€+ (tax included in this case).

I think that when it will show up for sale in some other EU onlines stores, which ship directly from EU (like audiophonics.fr or eifimedia.eu), it will cost about 900€ (with all taxes included).

https://xduoo.net/shipping/
Shenzenaudio ≠ Xduoo. Shenzenaudio does offer since some time tax-free shipping on their own shop, so I was assuming they would adhere to their own policy also on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back