xduoo xd05 bal2 vs bal1
Jul 10, 2023 at 6:14 PM Post #16 of 66
please help i don't know what to do !
You must do it carefully. Remove the "old" opamps from the board with sensitivity, not as sharply as in the video (link below), because you can tear off the leg in the opamp. The most important thing is that you put in the "new" opamps correctly. There are semicircular cutouts on the PCB tables, and dots on the opamps, which indicate the correct direction of opamps application. Insert the opamps by gently increasing the pressure until you feel resistance. After replacing, set the potentiometer to zero. Power on xduoo and check for any error message. If there is no message, then slightly increase the volume. If you hear anything disturbing, switch off the amplifier immediately. If there is no interference in the sound, it means that it is ok. Details are in the video. Good luck.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2023 at 6:25 PM Post #17 of 66
You must do it carefully. Remove the "old" opamps from the board with sensitivity, not as sharply as in the video (link below), because you can tear off the leg in the opamp. The most important thing is that you put in the "new" opamps correctly. There are semicircular cutouts on the PCB tables, and dots on the opamps, which indicate the correct direction of opamps application. Insert the opamps by gently increasing the pressure until you feel resistance. After replacing, set the potentiometer to zero. Power on xduoo and check for any error message. If there is no message, then slightly increase the volume. If you hear anything disturbing, switch off the amplifier immediately. If there is no interference in the sound, it means that it is ok. Details are in the video. Good luck.

what is this ? I think I tore something

Attachments

• 00000IMG_00000_BURST20230711002219038_COVER-picsay.jpg
    00000IMG_00000_BURST20230711002219038_COVER-picsay.jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 0
Jul 10, 2023 at 7:22 PM Post #19 of 66
It's probably a bluetooth antenna. It should be connected to the second pcb on the back. Only the front panel needs to be removed to remove the motherboard. The rear stays in place. You will probably need to repair the bluetooth antenna connection.
Thank you, I replaced it, it was terrible, maybe the bass became tighter

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2023 at 2:22 AM Post #20 of 66
It's probably a bluetooth antenna. It should be connected to the second pcb on the back. Only the front panel needs to be removed to remove the motherboard. The rear stays in place. You will probably need to repair the bluetooth antenna connection.
this amplifier has been the biggest disappointment for me in recent years. any hundred dollar dongle dac much better than this. Ridiculous . I really regretted buying it

Aug 29, 2023 at 8:31 PM Post #28 of 66
this amplifier has been the biggest disappointment for me in recent years. any hundred dollar dongle dac much better than this. Ridiculous . I really regretted buying it
What didn't you like, please elaborate?

Sep 4, 2023 at 2:35 PM Post #30 of 66
I have ordered the Bal2, look forward to receiving and will share impressions once I gain experience with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back