XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player
Jul 22, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #4,563 of 5,194
God morning from Thailand !

Sitting here 07.01 and haveing my first cup of coffee togheter with my X3 playing some nice Soul/Blues music.X3 is really good buy for the money i payed.First one thrue e-bay,75US Free International Shipping,the second i'm still waiting on..bought thrue TOMTOP 51US :).
Have to say this DAP is really good..i'm a happy man..and like i said it pairs really good with the Fiio X1 Second Generation IEM's..bought the IEM's thrue Aliexpress..52US..worth every singel BATH/Dollars i payed.

Sorry me rambling,i was going to say that it sound very strange too that you got a Total of 117US on checkout at TOMTOP..clear your chache and try again..what shipping did YOU choose..Hope you get it for the lower price...

Have a blessed day music fans..Greetings from a rainy Thailand.

Jul 22, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #4,565 of 5,194
@Sulbh
Just placed the order... coupon is still working :)
Only issue is that it was showing as 'Preorder' and dispatch date is 22 August :frowning2:

gWTstAa.png

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #4,566 of 5,194
@myliferockkss : Great to know it's still working. As I checked today, my order summary still shows the discounted price:
8sXXfh6.jpg

Dunno why the others have problems. Maybe it's a regional thing, as in the coupon code's not applicable in all countries?

@Suneerat : LOL you seem to be very enthusiastic of your X3. Well, I can understand. It's definitely a mind-blowing DAP. :p And yeah, July-September is really a rainy season here in Southeast Asia.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017 at 3:40 AM Post #4,567 of 5,194
Ordered mine from tomtop a week ago but it is still in 'processing' mode. They also do not reply to emails. A little concerned, as I think a company like this should be able to do at least a quick reply to all emails, does not have to be indepth. two days after I bought it the stock changed to 'presale' so I may have wait a while to get mine :frowning2:

Jul 23, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #4,570 of 5,194
@myliferockkss : Great to know it's still working. As I checked today, my order summary still shows the discounted price:
8sXXfh6.jpg

Dunno why the others have problems. Maybe it's a regional thing, as in the coupon code's not applicable in all countries?

I had the same order summary with correct discounted price. But as soon as I in the next step placed the order, I was redirected to the PayPal where the price to pay was 117 USD. So I had to cancel that PayPal payment and then cancel the order.
It is really strange. Never happened before to me that order price and actual payment price were different.

Jul 23, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #4,571 of 5,194
I had the same order summary with correct discounted price. But as soon as I in the next step placed the order, I was redirected to the PayPal where the price to pay was 117 USD. So I had to cancel that PayPal payment and then cancel the order.
It is really strange. Never happened before to me that order price and actual payment price were different.
Oh, that's too bad, then. The promo code's finally got the axe, from the looks of things. Or if it's not axed, then something is wrong with the Tomtop site. :frowning2: Oh well, like I said earlier, it's great while it lasted...

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #4,572 of 5,194
Upcoming new DAP, xDuoo X20:
Bluetooth aptx, native DSD256, 2.5 trrs balanced headphone output, IPS screen (touch maybe). In black or red color.
Don't know the dac chip and price yet. Basically it's a competitor to Cayin N3 and Shanling M2s.
The left one in the picture, comparable size with x10.
x20.jpg

Jul 23, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #4,573 of 5,194
Upcoming new DAP, xDuoo X20:
Bluetooth aptx, native DSD256, 2.5 trrs balanced headphone output, IPS screen (touch maybe). In black or red color.
Don't know the dac chip and price yet. Basically it's a competitor to Cayin N3 and Shanling M2s.
The left one in the picture, comparable size with x10.

Wow, awesome feature lineup!

I hope they don't charge a jacked up price though. The X10 is usually around $175, so if the X20 is any higher you may as well get the Cayin N3.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017 at 2:47 AM Post #4,575 of 5,194
Ordered mine from tomtop a week ago but it is still in 'processing' mode. They also do not reply to emails. A little concerned, as I think a company like this should be able to do at least a quick reply to all emails, does not have to be indepth. two days after I bought it the stock changed to 'presale' so I may have wait a while to get mine :frowning2:
Try also their FB page and keep nagging via e-mail. For that price we have to be patient and spend some nerves before receiving it )
+ it's better to use paypal during checkout, that's the best way to get your money back if it turns to be a lemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back