xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
May 4, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #676 of 2,087
Hi!

How is this compared to a rockboxed or non-rockboxed sansa clip+ or clip zip? I was looking at getting the clip+ or clip zip a few days ago then suddenly I see this thread here. 
biggrin.gif
 I read through the thread it looks like most people here considered the software an issue because it doesn't have features much like most players. And the "noise" everyone is talking about.

Other than that all I see are positive comments. Is it possible to create a playlist here? Or does it support playlists?

Also, not sure if it's just on my end but it looks like their site is broken.

Thanks!

May 4, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #677 of 2,087
Hi!

How is this compared to a rockboxed or non-rockboxed sansa clip+ or clip zip? I was looking at getting the clip+ or clip zip a few days ago then suddenly I see this thread here. :D  I read through the thread it looks like most people here considered the software an issue because it doesn't have features much like most players. And the "noise" everyone is talking about.

Other than that all I see are positive comments. Is it possible to create a playlist here? Or does it support playlists?

Also, not sure if it's just on my end but it looks like their site is broken.

Thanks!

From what I've heard so far I really like the sound of the X2. It's much livelier than my rb'd clip zip.
Rockbox UI is on another level though.

May 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #679 of 2,087
OK well that won't work as I have everything organized in nested folders by artist then album...
This shuffles the files?

Edit: Is there a way to "lock" the keys? Also is there any cases out there for this player? I Google searched it but no results...

Yes, but the "Shuffle" function works very inefficiently. The player gets stuck in a dozen files in one directory, and can even play a song three times in a row!
This implies - "Repeat All" does not work properly

May 5, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #680 of 2,087
Yes, I had organized in the same way... but with foobar is very easy to move and rename the files to the root.

I've been getting this bug where I browse to the folder I want, select the music file but instead of playing it jumps to the first song of the first folder. It's very annoying, as I can't play about half of my music files... do you think removing the id3 tags would help?

May 5, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #681 of 2,087
A killer paired with the EarSonics EM32. Powerful, rich, detailed and layered! Firmware is stable, excellent purchase even more at that price :)

May 5, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #682 of 2,087
I've been getting this bug where I browse to the folder I want, select the music file but instead of playing it jumps to the first song of the first folder. It's very annoying, as I can't play about half of my music files... do you think removing the id3 tags would help?

OK I copied all my music to the root directory of a different card and used mp3tag to clear all tags except track title, album and artist. So far so good... no bugs yet. Now I can shuffle too!

May 9, 2015 at 8:15 AM Post #683 of 2,087
I got this! Hopefully things work out well.
biggrin.gif
 I don't get why they really specify that the item has fw 5.0 though. Do they really need to specify that? I though everyone can just easily update their firmwares.

May 9, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #684 of 2,087
  I got this! Hopefully things work out well.
biggrin.gif
 I don't get why they really specify that the item has fw 5.0 though. Do they really need to specify that? I though everyone can just easily update their firmwares.

Second revision(with serial number)?

May 10, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #688 of 2,087
Hey guys wanna know if this music player produces any hiss during silent parts of music? My earpieces are very sensitive and on my phone there is a very audible hiss. Iphone 4s, Vsonic VSD5

Their is a faint hiss - IMO it's not obtrusive. I'm talking about the x2+vsd5 combo. Of course, there iems which are a lot more sensitive and picky, especially multi-BAs, but vsd5 is a decent pairing.

May 13, 2015 at 5:05 AM Post #689 of 2,087
With sensitive earphones, <32ohms >120dB/mW, hiss can be loud and really annoying (ie silence on some tracks, micro dynamics difficult to hear)

With earphones particularly made for gigs, >32ohms <120dB/mW (some exception as the ACS Encore / SM64), it's more difficult to hear hiss but it can be little bit audible. With the EM32 at high or low volume I don't have any hiss, with these it's the perfect DAP. 

May 14, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #690 of 2,087
Maybe should be categorized as big news
now FitEar rebranding xDuoo X2 as FitEar 441 :)

http://fitear.jp/441/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back