xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Feb 24, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #496 of 2,087

Penon (bigbargainonline) is out of stock since... longtime.
Is there any problem ?

Tony from Tennmak said that the player is very popular and ended in stock xDuoo. After the Lunar New Year, in early March, the factory will make the players and they will appear at dealers in the second half of March

Feb 24, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #497 of 2,087
  Tony from Tennmak said that the player is very popular and ended in stock xDuoo. After the Lunar New Year, in early March, the factory will make the players and they will appear at dealers in the second half of March

Very simple / tiny / aluminium finsh / oled / good sounding costless little DAP...

A lot of people were waiting for this since years...

biggrin.gif

... no comments.

Feb 24, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #498 of 2,087
Apologies if this question sounds very dumb, but having read this thread from start to finish, there's no mention of playlist support? I assume that it does support playback via playlists, or am I wrong? I'm not fussed if it doesn't create playlists on the fly. 

Feb 24, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #499 of 2,087
  Apologies if this question sounds very dumb, but having read this thread from start to finish, there's no mention of playlist support? I assume that it does support playback via playlists, or am I wrong? I'm not fussed if it doesn't create playlists on the fly. 

No, it doesn't.

What this player does is read folders from your micro sd card - you pick one and play the album.

There are some basic repeat options and that's it.

For those of you looking for replay gain, playlists, album artist genre sorting you need to throw all that out the window. Its very much limited to that sentence above about folder only playback.

Feb 24, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #500 of 2,087
Thanks for clarifying that. If I wanted to put a collection of various songs in a folder, I could do that. Does the 'random' repeat option you mentioned earlier in the thread mean random playback of songs in that folder, or does it refer to playing different folders at random (with the playback of tracks in each folder being sequential e.g. song 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) ?

I don't mind if the player has limitations and I have to work around them - it's better to know this in advance rather than put the money down (albeit not much) and come away disappointed.

Feb 25, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #501 of 2,087
I hope I'll ve pairing this beauty with a Fiio e12 and jds labs C5 this Sunday. Will post my impressions then :)

ps: no need to tell about the results in "schiit magni2, modi2 uber and x2" combo as this is uber hillarious IMO

Feb 25, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #502 of 2,087
  Thanks for clarifying that. If I wanted to put a collection of various songs in a folder, I could do that. Does the 'random' repeat option you mentioned earlier in the thread mean random playback of songs in that folder, or does it refer to playing different folders at random (with the playback of tracks in each folder being sequential e.g. song 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) ?

I don't mind if the player has limitations and I have to work around them - it's better to know this in advance rather than put the money down (albeit not much) and come away disappointed.

I just tried this for you.

Random only shuffles tracks within the playing folder.

Feb 25, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #504 of 2,087
I hope I'll ve pairing this beauty with a Fiio e12 and jds labs C5 this Sunday. Will post my impressions then :)

ps: no need to tell about the results in "schiit magni2, modi2 uber and x2" combo as this is uber hillarious IMO

Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back