xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Feb 23, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #481 of 2,087
For many people X2 is that quality level that will satisfy them completely. But it's subjectively.

Lucky dudes, can't stop spending money with daps
rolleyes.gif

Feb 23, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #484 of 2,087
No.

Feb 23, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #485 of 2,087
Hi all

Long time lurker, first time poster

This DAP has me quite interested, but I am wanting to know if it supports ReplayGain, and can the pitch/playback speed of music can be adjusted like it can be on a Rockbox'ed player?

Thanks 
smile.gif

Feb 23, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #486 of 2,087
Hi all

Long time lurker, first time poster

This DAP has me quite interested, but I am wanting to know if it supports ReplayGain, and can the pitch/playback speed of music can be adjusted like it can be on a Rockbox'ed player?

No and no.

Feb 23, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #487 of 2,087
Has anyone tried pairing X2 with a portable headphone amp? Any change in sound SQ? Or is it not the type of dap to work well with an amp since only out is headphone out?

Also, like Armeen, interested in others feedback on what they think of sound for metal genre.

Feb 24, 2015 at 2:45 AM Post #489 of 2,087
hmmm, im really want to buy this DAP
but i dont know, i feel somthing odd lol

i never purchase a DAP production "china", can you tell me, is that battery will last a long time? is that worth if i purchase this for one or two year ahead?

and actually, i confuse to choose hippo biscuit or this x2.. lol
i really like the shape of hippo biscuit, but i heard the issue, the button somethime has problem, or maybe hard to click

Feb 24, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #491 of 2,087

Penon (bigbargainonline) is out of stock since... longtime.
Is there any problem ?

Usually they get produced in batches and since it's chinese new year currently all of China is basically off until end of Feb at least. I guess after Chinese New Year we will see again availability.

Cheers,
K
PS: http://www.chinaimportal.com/blog/chinese-new-year-impacts-import-business/

Feb 24, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #493 of 2,087
Please can you tell me where to download the new firmware - I can only see the link to the Xduoo x2 update tool and not the
firmware file.

Thank you

Nick Hayes 

See link in post #386

Feb 24, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #495 of 2,087
  Please can you tell me where to download the new firmware - I can only see the link to the Xduoo x2 update tool and not the
firmware file.

Thank you

Nick Hayes

First post this tread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back