XDUOO NANO D3 24bit/192Khz DSD256 portable DAP-Info and impressions
Jun 10, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #181 of 185
Late to the party... somehow I am quite attracted to this player, but I am aware of all the bad points raised in the previous 12 pages.
What is the status now? Most recent fw is still 1.6 and this fixes most flaws (hoping) ... what I find puzzling is that the price still is around 80$ ... if it was such a bad performer, wouldn’t they try to get rid of it? (Also amazing that the 2016 x2 still fetches 50$)

The x2 is one of my fav players, I prefer those tiny oled screens and real buttons. I also have a few Benji is in that direction ... I wonder if there is anything I have been missing (I do have the x3, rockboxed .. and that one with the wheel..,x10 I believe ..)

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #183 of 185
I like the XDUOO Nano D3. I do not understand the sentiment. However,I prefer the Hiby R3 more. I'm probably going to unload the D3 soon just because I do not use it.
Which FW are you running?

Takstar Store on Ali is running a bundle special with Hidizs EP3 buds (of which I know nothing, but at least I feel like 'special price') ... for the same 79$ as everyone else ... I am quite tempted ...

nanod3.jpg

Jun 12, 2019 at 2:34 AM Post #184 of 185
Late to the party... somehow I am quite attracted to this player, but I am aware of all the bad points raised in the previous 12 pages.
What is the status now? Most recent fw is still 1.6 and this fixes most flaws (hoping) ... what I find puzzling is that the price still is around 80$ ... if it was such a bad performer, wouldn’t they try to get rid of it? (Also amazing that the 2016 x2 still fetches 50$)

The x2 is one of my fav players, I prefer those tiny oled screens and real buttons. I also have a few Benji is in that direction ... I wonder if there is anything I have been missing (I do have the x3, rockboxed .. and that one with the wheel..,x10 I believe ..)

I have one running 2nd FW revision which eliminated the first few seconds track cut off, I remember a 3rd FW update whereby a user complained that the thing had taken backward step so I left mine at that. it can be annoyingly slow to start up and navigate but the sound of the thing is great, detailed, sparkly and rich, percussion and drums sound especially good.. xDuoo X2 was also one of my fave sounding DAPs, may get new one sometime. may check out FW 1.6 on the D3 tho....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back