Xbox Live Headfi Gamertags
Mar 10, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #61 of 282
ThermicPainter.jpg

There's mine! I've always got time for a game with Head-Fi'ers!

Please pass the DT770-80s, I'm going in!

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #62 of 282
Lord+Testikleez.jpg

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:08 PM Post #63 of 282
Hey, glad to see some people here with a 360. I camped out and got mine the day it came out, but it's at home rather than at school, so I have only gotten to play it on breaks. I would love to play some GRAW or PDZ on live with some of yall. I have 10 games so far and a few arcade games.

Games: GRAW, Condemned, Kameo, PDZ, COD2, DOA4, PGR3, Oblivion, Topspin 2, and Tomb Rader: Legend..
Arcade games: Marble Blast Ultra, Gemometry Wars, Zuma, Bankshot Billiards, Outpost Kaloki X and Hexic.

May 6, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #68 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
jon snow 1. I've been playing some Call of Duty 2 but I suck. If you want a lot kills, play on the team opposite me.

lol

May 7, 2006 at 6:10 AM Post #70 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardo diaz
Who's up for some good 'ole Halo 2 shootin'up'em?

ME! My gamertag is "A Fat Ninja" without the quotes. I play Halo 2, of course, and PDZ. Don't really have anything else since I BARELY got my 360.
biggrin.gif

Slade

May 7, 2006 at 4:38 PM Post #71 of 282
I got a 360 yesterday i couldnt help myself, but the system kept crashing every 20-40 minutes. I was getting frustrated because on live people would think Im disconnecting...
I just started and my rep is not that high because of all the system crashes during fight night 3
confused.gif

May 7, 2006 at 4:59 PM Post #72 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
I got a 360 yesterday i couldnt help myself, but the system kept crashing every 20-40 minutes. I was getting frustrated because on live people would think Im disconnecting...
I just started and my rep is not that high because of all the system crashes during fight night 3
confused.gif

Is it brand new or used?

May 7, 2006 at 5:24 PM Post #73 of 282
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sladeophile
Is it brand new or used?

If brand new it needs to be returned.

May 7, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #74 of 282
I exchanged it today and the replacement works perfectly. yes it was brand new. I guess the unit was damaged.

the unit had polygonal artifacts on some of the scenery, this new unit doesnt have that stuff, and doesnt crash. the controller would randomly shut itself off during gameplay also.

My luck I guess, all electronics I purchase never work right the first time.

Ive racked up quite a few disconnect percentages from the bad xbox freezing out during the middle of the match, now when I enter challenges people quit on me upon match up :O

this sucks, dumb first xbox ruining my connection record.

anyone up for some fight night round 3? Im an easy win, so far my boxing record is like 13 losses and 0 wins. I also picked up burn out, but havent tried it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back