Xbox 360 game discussion/impressions thread
Oct 22, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #17 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Is it any good or are the bugs in the way of enjoyment?

I have it set up in my kid's playroom. It also serves as his DVD player. My only complaint is the noise. I have one of the quieter units, yet it is nowhere close to being quiet enough to use in either of my audio rooms. I'm hoping the PS3 is much quieter.

Oct 22, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #19 of 204
I totally missed Condemned... I'll have to check that out during the next dry spell. Splinter Cell is very enjoyable... the further I get the more I'm liking it.

Mauler - Reserve Gears of War for sure! You may also want to look at F.E.A.R. which is a FPS due out next week IIC.

Oct 22, 2006 at 11:39 PM Post #20 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
I never heard of the game until I d/l'ed the demo. Hmmmn...thinkin' about playin' tonight, but frankly I'm scared like a little girl.
wink.gif

I just downloaded it myself. The first time you play it, its so much better when you crank the volume and turn the lights out. Not that it isnt scary anyway.
blink.gif

Oct 23, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #21 of 204
Quote:

Reserve Gears of War for sure!

More Gears footage is out btw:

http://www.gamevideos.com/gvdata1/7006/gowgspreview.wmv

You might want to turn the volume down for this. The voice acting is not very good. In fact it sucks.

There is also some new footage of Rainbow Six Vegas out. It looks fantastic. I may be more excited for it than gears now.
eek.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach123456
The first time you play it, its so much better when you crank the volume and turn the lights out.

Oh yeah. That's how to do it.
smily_headphones1.gif
I leave my nightlight on though. Can't get too crazy.
wink.gif

Oct 23, 2006 at 5:13 AM Post #23 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
More Gears footage is out btw:

http://www.gamevideos.com/gvdata1/7006/gowgspreview.wmv

You might want to turn the volume down for this. The voice acting is not very good. In fact it sucks.

There is also some new footage of Rainbow Six Vegas out. It looks fantastic. I may be more excited for it than gears now.
eek.gif

Oh yeah. That's how to do it.
smily_headphones1.gif
I leave my nightlight on though. Can't get too crazy.
wink.gif

Looks great! Impressive distance of vision and gameplay looks like it will kick ass. Rainbo Six will be great to but GOW is the one I'm really looking forward to.

Oct 23, 2006 at 6:04 AM Post #24 of 204
Quote:

I totally missed Condemned... I'll have to check that out during the next dry spell. Splinter Cell is very enjoyable... the further I get the more I'm liking it.

Mauler - Reserve Gears of War for sure! You may also want to look at F.E.A.R. which is a FPS due out next week IIC.

ya i think when i go to on tuesday to get marvel ultimate alliance,and the system itself and ill pay for Gears Of War all at once.

dang i got to pack up my old box to trade in

EDIT
ya Rainbow Six Vegas Looks gangster... i might even need to pre-order that one two

Oct 26, 2006 at 3:48 AM Post #26 of 204
I have been obsessing over Oblivion, which is a little cliche, but I really enjoy it a lot. The graphics are sweet, the physics are amazing, and the story is compelling. Its a great game all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back